v4 to v4,5 which one is this!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jokus

Reaction score
Above there are five so-called tamagotchi v4's for sale.

Reports (TOPIC TOPIC) give proof that the tamagotchi for sale on Link 0 in fact is a tamagotchi v4,5. (Explanations in the first linked topic).

My question is, if anybody knows whether the tamagotchi for sale on Link 2 is a v4 or a v4,5.

I'd like to buy it if it is a v4,5 version, but I can't be sure so far if all of these tamagotchis are v4,5's just because one is...

Help please, anybody, before the sale expires?? :mellow: :wacko: :mellow:

EDIT:

My guess is, that all of these five tamagotchis are v4,5's, as the version is not specified on any of the packages, but the packages of all the different tamas are identical. I still need help to verify this though.

If you look closely on the whole packages on the second picture of each tama, you can see a square piece of the package that has been covered by some sort of tape on each of the items, in the upper left corner of the tamagotchi package.

Does anyone know what it says under the tape? And why is the tape pink on the Link 0 tama, and grey on the others? Does pink tape mean v4,5 or something!? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
that is a v4, all v4's had a circle at the end of their entenna, and the v4.5's had a star :)

that is a v4, all v4's had a circle at the end of their entenna, and the v4.5's had a star :)
Actually, if you looked at the topics Jokus linked above, you'd see that in some countries there were v4.5's that were in a v4 shell, and that the first one on the list is a v4.
EDIT: For the tape you were talking about, I think that is where it would say v4 or v4.5 and that the seller put tape over something saying v4.5 to try to sell them as v4's

Last edited by a moderator:
For the tape you were talking about, I think that is where it would say v4 or v4.5 and that the seller put tape over something saying v4.5 to try to sell them as v4's
I just don't see why he/she would do that, since v4,5's usually are more expensive than v4's... So strange! :wacko:

Latest posts

Back