Displex

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokus

Reaction score
Using Displex is the best way to remove scratches from a tamagotchi screen. -False or True?

True for me. It does look a little bit too shiny afterwards, but it works! It won't work on the tiny scratches though, unless you use a lot of it (not recommended. reminder: it melts the screen a little after all)

Okay, so maybe this is a stupid question, but, does it have to, like, dry after the procedure? :mellow:

It's just a polishing....uh... what's the english word? Paste? I think. Yeah, polishing paste. You just take a small dab on the screen and rub it with a piece of cloth for three minutes/till your hands drop, leave it for some time and repeat if needed. It doesn't need to dry, but after some time you will see the screen shine more than immediately after the procedure.

I think my tube might be outdated, because when I squeeze some out, it comes out both pasty-white-thingy and some clear, separated liquid as well. :rolleyes:

When I've quit rubbing the screen after several minutes, the screen will be shiny and polished, but after I've put the tama in my pouch, and pull it out again to use it, some of the polish gets rubbed away and a few scratches gets visible again... :mellow:

Maybe I should just buy a new tube via ebay?

Mine had that white stuff at first as well. The ingredients just got separated, just keep rubbing a dab after dab after time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back