Help! I can't decide!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi do you think is better?

• Tama-Go

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Music Star

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi iD L

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaedge

Reaction score
Hello dear people!

I was wondering if you could help me decide between these three tamagotchis... Tama-Go, Music Star and the iD L.

I want to buy one but I'm having trouble picking just one. I own a Music star one already, so I'm sorta leaning away from that one and the iD L looks so cool with it's color and all. I don't know much about Tama-Go...

I was wondering if you could tell me which you think would be the best to pick and why? Also... Which of the two (iD L & Tama-go) is more fun to play with without having to get more figures or downloads?

Thanks in advance!

My opinion: the iD L is way better than the tama-go.

There are feature of the tama-go that I enjoy, and the tama-go is also much much cheaper, but I like the iD L so much more.

It's smaller, and if you did decide to one day buy an IrDA or IR phone for it, it would be a much cheaper add on than to get several figures.

I also like that I can see it in the dark because I often play games in the car when I'm driving around with my boyfriend as night.

It has so many more feature without the downloads than the Tama-go, and I really enjoy unlocking things every few generations, it makes me feel like there is reason to keep going rather than just pause it and pick up a different tama.

If it weren't for the iD L, I would have never made it past 10 generations before pausing it.

i agree ID L you need to save up a bit for, but its got loads of characters and locations to unlock. Its fun.. But you can get a tama-go for bout $10 and its a good tama to have going for a long time. they are so different, i think u eventually need to get both.

I'm sure the ID l is a lot of fun, but look. at. those. TamaGo prices!! :eek:

I'd really say it's worth it with a tama.go, because with a few figurines, you have loads of functions, cute characters and still saved money... :D

Hmmm....

Very good opinions so far :D !

I'm sure over time I'll probably end up with both...

:p These urges to buy a new tamagotchi never seem to go away lol.

I'm going to keep thinking about it for a little longer... Wait for some more opinions to pop up!

IDL all the way! Sure, it will take longer to save for, but IT'S IN COLOR and there's more items and places to go and more room decor and there's clothes and pets and downloadable stuff!

iD L, if you are ready to pay a price like this, then you should obviously buy one. Tama Go can be bought for about 7$ from what I heard, so it's dumb to choose between the two. Yeah, you can buy both.

And music stars aren't that expensive either... I think some go for 12$? It's a really good version, but without Music City it tones down a bit.

I voted TamaGo just because i don't have a IDL, so i can't say what i think of it.

I like the TamaGo, and think you should give it a go before you judge it :) It's quite a fun tama!

Sakura <3

Oh my goodness no one voted for music star! In my opinion music star is way better than the tama-go, but the ID L definitely beats both of them if you're willing to spend that much :] You could find a tama-go for real cheap though if you want both, music stars are slightly more expensive than the tama-go depending on what design you get.

If you want easy going... Tama-go. Music Stars have some fun games and characters. Idl, you can customize more to your tastes and color screen.

Thank you all once again!

I have decided to get a tama-go since I went and spent the last of my money on a ton of art supplies for school.

But, I will save up again to get a id l, since it looks so awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back