Tamagotchi Connection v4 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
1. How come when I praise my tama, nothing happens? I mean there's no special animation and there's no noise. ......And plus tama is still child.

2. The first time I "timed out" my tama, a bar was shown in the Training bar. But the second time I 'timed out' when tama was beeping when not supposed to, there was no second bar. Why's that?

3. When my tama is still a child, and it begins to make a mess, I quickly pressed the toilet icon. How come there's no increase in the Training bar?

4. At the Shop, when I pressed "A" quickly 3 times, then I punch in the secret codes, nothing happens. Why? And plus tama is still a child.

5. When I feel like donating 5000 pts to the gotchi king, does anyone know if the Tamagotchi Town site for the V4 still works?

6. And if the site for the V4 doesn't work, and I had already donated pts to the king, what happens?

1. Your tama has to be unhappy or crying for no reason for him/her to get happy when you praise him/her. Then a training bar will increase as well.

2. Your tama really has to beep for absolutely no reason to get trained when you time out. Maybe all hungry or happy hearts were empty or something?

3. If your tama makes an animation of going to the potty, it should raise a training bar, and it's strange if it didn't. Maybe you were to late so your tama just pooped on the floor before you clicked toilet icon?

4. This is completely normal. The salesman dosen't always get scared, only sometimes. Try again tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, and it should work some time.

5. The American tamatown is down, however, the european one works just as well with older versions like your v4. (LINK HERE)

6. Nothing, your tama simply loses the donated points.

Hope this helps! :D

3. No, I was on time when tama made a mess. I activated the toilet icon, then the tama was sitting on some kind of rubber ducky looking thing. But the training bar didn't go up.

4. So when does the salesman get surprised? I tried it yesterday, it didn't work. Tried it today, it didn't work either.

3. No, I was on time when tama made a mess. I activated the toilet icon, then the tama was sitting on some kind of rubber ducky looking thing. But the training bar didn't go up.

4. So when does the salesman get surprised? I tried it yesterday, it didn't work. Tried it today, it didn't work either.
3) when you mean when your tamagotchi does the squiggly - pee pee dance and you click the icon before it makes a mess, that does not qualify as a training point. Only on the TamaGo.

4) the salesman gets suprised when u click the A button three times. Whatever version you are running, you punch in the codes (which could be find in Tips and Tricks on TamaTalk or Codes and Passwords on tama-zone) that give you a special code. (Works for V2, V3, V4, and V4.5!)

- TamaTamatchi

3) when you mean when your tamagotchi does the squiggly - pee pee dance and you click the icon before it makes a mess, that does not qualify as a training point. Only on the TamaGo.

4) the salesman gets suprised when u click the A button three times. Whatever version you are running, you punch in the codes (which could be find in Tips and Tricks on TamaTalk or Codes and Passwords on tama-zone) that give you a special code. (Works for V2, V3, V4, and V4.5!)

- TamaTamatchi
3. Then how do I make the training level go up? It's a V4

3. Then how do I make the training level go up? It's a V4
Oh, thats easy. :) Theres about three ways to increase the training bar. -

1) Praise it when he/she is crying.

2) If you see the attention icon light up, its not crying, nor the happy or hungry hearts are not full, give it a time out.

3) Connect it to a V4 - V4.5. Wrap a present and connect it to the other tamagotchi. Watch if it gives the correct present. If it gives the incorrect present, and makes a smirk on his/her face, give it a time out.

- TamaTamatchi

Actually i tink u have to press button a 4 times in order to scare the shopkeeper. Press A once slowly, then press A three times fast and the shopkeeper will get scared, then enter the code.

Sadly it is true u cant get points from toilet training but you canget them from praising when it cries and time outs when it calls for no reason or sends a bad gift to a friend when you have wrapped a specific item. I have gotten many points in a row from the connection present ting.

Hope your questions were answerred!

Oh, sorry, I thought it would get trained for using the potty :mellow:

Anyway, even if you push the shopkeeper buttons in the correct way and everything, it won't always work, I think it's pretty random when it does and doesn't :p

Anyway I had finally got the items after surprising the shopkeeper. I don't know what happened the first time, but I obviously gotten the wrong codes. I don't know how. So that's why. But now I have the right codes.

Another set of questions:

1. Why does my tama occassionally doesn't want to play games? I then tried to discipline it, nothing works. What's going on?

2. About some of the items that I had purchased, and some were granted from the Tama king, such as the Make Up, Bow, Pen, and MIrror, how do they work? I tried to use them, nothing happens.

3. How does the clone work? I used it, but what is the purpose?

4. For the intellectual points, how come when I reached a certain number of points, they won't let me go beyond? My tama is a teenager. HIs job was a guessing game provided by Mr Turtle. My tama had to guess from 3 gift boxes to see which one contains the pen. Several times I lost, several times I won. My intellectual point was somewhere like 52, I think. But they won't let me go beyond that. Why's that?

5. About the password, is the Playhouse and Slide the only things you can acquire from it? What else can be acquired?

6. How do I acquire the souvenirs?

1. The weight's a bit too low to play games (at or near base weight, perfectly healthy). Feed it a snack or two.

2. Wait till the Tama is an adult, then you can use them.

3. It's just a fun toy for your Tamagotchi to replicate it and to a fun dance. It looks cool and cute, but it has no special purpose.

4. I think it's because you've earned plenty of intellectual points at the school. I've had this before and it's normal. If you want to get more intellectual skill points, play some games of shape (and jump rope and mimic give random skill points so you can play those as well)

5. More passwords can be acquired from TamaTown. They are used for things like items, foods, and souvenirs. People don't hand out passwords other than the playhouse and slide because the other passwords are username-specific. Visit TamaTown here. Click JinSei, version 4.

6. Souvenirs can be acquired from TamaTown, in the link I have above. Note that souvenirs do not do anything but get displayed in the souvenir list and look pretty.

Hope this helps! :)

Edit: do you have a V4 or a V4.5? This affects which secret codes work on the Tamagotchi. Find the V4 codes here. Find the V4.5 codes by clicking here.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. The weight's a bit too low to play games (at or near base weight, perfectly healthy). Feed it a snack or two.

2. Wait till the Tama is an adult, then you can use them.

3. It's just a fun toy for your Tamagotchi to replicate it and to a fun dance. It looks cool and cute, but it has no special purpose.

4. I think it's because you've earned plenty of intellectual points at the school. I've had this before and it's normal. If you want to get more intellectual skill points, play some games of shape (and jump rope and mimic give random skill points so you can play those as well)

5. More passwords can be acquired from TamaTown. They are used for things like items, foods, and souvenirs. People don't hand out passwords other than the playhouse and slide because the other passwords are username-specific. Visit TamaTown here. Click JinSei, version 4.

6. Souvenirs can be acquired from TamaTown, in the link I have above. Note that souvenirs do not do anything but get displayed in the souvenir list and look pretty.

Hope this helps! :)

Edit: do you have a V4 or a V4.5? This affects which secret codes work on the Tamagotchi. Find the V4 codes here. Find the V4.5 codes by clicking here.
1. Is 29 lbs a considerable weight for my tama to play games? Cause I did feed it snacks and there was twice that it got a toothache. And also my tama is a teenager.

EDIT: I have a V4, no V4.5.

Base weight for tamagotchi version 4: (Weight when it will not want to play games, and is not being a bad tama)

Baby: 5-7 lbs

Toddler: 10-12 lbs

Teen: 20-22 lbs

Adult: 30-32 lbs

Please note that there are a few exceptonal characters in the teen and adult stage. For exampel, Hinotamatchi's base weight is 15-17 (I think) lbs, and Memetchi's is 25-27.

If your tama is a teen, it should not refuse to play at 29 lbs, however, if it has a toothache or is sick, it will not want to play.

To avoid giving your tama a tootchache, you should avoid feeding him/her too many snacks at a time.

If you want to play, but the weight is too low, don't bombard the tama with snacks, but give him/her one or two and then another one or two if you finished a game and wish to play more. ;)

If your tama is a teen at 29 lbs, does not have toothache, does not have all hungry/happy hearts filled or need help in any other way, and still does not want to play, I think it's suitable with a time out :p

I think quite a few adult characters have a base weight of 20-22 lb. And a few teens have a base weight of 15-17 lb.

Also check the attention icon. This can affect whether or not the tama will play games.

1. What is the maximum pts you earn after winning a game? If I'm not mistaken, I think it was 400 pts. But right now my tama is adult, now it started earning 500. Did something change here? Cause I did remember it was 400, now it's 500.

2. How does the CD3 work in the Item section?

1. What is the maximum pts you earn after winning a game? If I'm not mistaken, I think it was 400 pts. But right now my tama is adult, now it started earning 500. Did something change here? Cause I did remember it was 400, now it's 500.

2. How does the CD3 work in the Item section?
1) If in your fortune cookie that you get 3 stars in the Gotchi Points category, you will start receiving 500 points as a maximum earning after a game. Once the rating changes, you go back to 400 until you get 3 stars again. (fortune cookie is the star in the mailbox)

2) If you have a Stereo, and you select CD3, you can play the CD's tracks (Track 1 and Track 2).

1) If in your fortune cookie that you get 3 stars in the Gotchi Points category, you will start receiving 500 points as a maximum earning after a game. Once the rating changes, you go back to 400 until you get 3 stars again. (fortune cookie is the star in the mailbox)

2) If you have a Stereo, and you select CD3, you can play the CD's tracks (Track 1 and Track 2).
Is the Stereo in the V4? Sorry for the dummy question, I am new to it.

Is the Stereo in the V4? Sorry for the dummy question, I am new to it.
Yes, there is a stereo, but it is pretty expensive. To see a list of all the V4 foods and items, click here.

Edit: I tried to post a picture but decided the link is sufficient. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back