Thanksgiving Day Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajah995

Reaction score
Let's have a thanksgiving hatch! All those little Tama babies beeping away as we gobble up some chicken (pun intended).

The hatch will be November 22, and Let's make it at 6:00 Eastern Standard Time for the USA.

Any Tamagotchi version is acceptable, and we'll post about the lives of our little kids here unless you have a Tama Log, like mine here

Please state where you will be logging your Tama's Thanksgiving adventures, and what Tama will partake in this adventure.

Happy Hatchings Everyone!

I will join with a sound blast v6

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for double posting, and I am well aware of the rules, however I just wanted to point this out: Registration for the hatch will end on November 20, 12:00 AM (Midnight)

Have fun and Happy Hatchings to all, and to all a Big Turkey!

... I soooo just botched that up, didn't I?

All you have to do is say "I would like to join" and say what Tama you'd like to enter with. Then, just hatch on the time specified.

Okay! :) I'd like to sign up, I'll be hatching a v3 :) I live in the Central time zone so I'll be hatching mine at 5 instead.

Okey dokey! I hope we can get more than two people though....

How long do you think we should continue the hatch? One Generation? Two? Until it dies?

Hmm... I say we should just keep it going as long as possible. Like, until it dies.

I got a girl and named her Yuki, like snow cuz it's snowed all day here. She's a Mohitamatchi now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back