what am i

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugaryGoesRAWR

Reaction score
‘Ugh’ was the first thing that came to Anthony’s mind as he entered the half-full McDonald’s. Basically every human with a set of boobs turned their attention to him, making the young Australian extremely uncomfortable.

Ignoring the multiple stares, Anthony greeted the girl at the counter. “What can I get for you today, gorgeous?” she asked, batting her eyelashes and twirling her hair, hoping she was flirty enough. Taking no notice of the girl’s advances, he forces a half-hearted smile. “Uh, 3 Big Mac combos – and that’s it”.

The girl – whose nametag said ‘Ashleigh’ – giggled and twirled the end of her ponytail. “Sure thing.. uh, your name?”

“Anthony”

Ashleigh smiled. “That is such a cute name!” she drawled, turning around and calling out his order. “So” she continued, “are you free tonight?”

Anthony swallowed anxiously. “I, uh, have a girlfriend” he protested. As Ashleigh heard this, she scowled. "Forget about it" she grumbled, tossing him the order. He paid quickly then scampered off to where he and his mates lived.

“Did’ya get the food?” Saia asked, grinning. Anthony sighed, throwing the bags at him and Quade then slumping down.

"I need to get a girlfriend"

im not even sorry

What does a man walking into MacDonalds and meeting some random person have to do with Australian rugby...? I don't even see the word rugby in there.

What does a man walking into MacDonalds and meeting some random person have to do with Australian rugby...? I don't even see the word rugby in there.
The man is Anthony Fainga'a and his twin brother is Saia, Quade is Quade Cooper - they all play for the wallabies and queensland reds???

Really? I thought it was Rugby League.
no owo

what i understand the saia and anty bit but qUADE COOPER?? hes like the nz traitor dude

And then Quade proceeded to buy out the whole McDonalds franchise and live happily ever after the end.

who needs a girlfriend when you have 298274893287 siblings and all the teams to pick from oop

cmon guys get firewise if you dont know rugby you are not americas next top model please immediately return to the house and pack your bags

league hisses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back