id l questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys :) I have some questions about my id l

Today i got lovelitchi, although my painaputchi wasn't painaputchi 24 hours, is this a glitch?

I once got a kuromametchi and he got 4 tamatomo stickers, his son became kuromametchi, he couldn't visit his dad or mom, how can this be?is it normal?

my lovelitchi now can visit her dad, who is kuromametchi, although he didn't get al 4 tamatomo stickers, how can this be?is it normal?she can't visit her mom, who is a lovelitchi, is this normal?how can this be?

i saw in the manual something about when your tamagotchi is sick, one of the pictures was a tamagotchi crying with 3 stripes at the background, what does that mean?is it that youur tamagotchi dies?can you heal the illness of your tamagotchi when it is crying with 3 stripes at the background?

i saw in the manual if a tamagotchi leaves because you didn't take good care for it, flowers appeared in the garden, what do they mean?will the flowers stop the tamagotchi from leaving?

i saw in the manue-al a little red helicopter with a letter attached to it, what is this letter?

i saw in the manual something about letters, i thought they had hearts on them, i'm not sure, one had wings, how do you get the letter without wings and what does it do, and what can you do with it, and how can you get the letter with wings? and what does it do? and what can you do with it?

i saw in the manual two tamagotchi's marrying in front of a church, is this only when tamagotchi's marry by infrared communication?

thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys :) I have some questions about my id l

(1) Today i got lovelitchi, although my painaputchi wasn't painaputchi 24 hours, is this a glitch?

(2) I once got a kuromametchi and he got 4 tamatomo stickers, his son became kuromametchi, he couldn't visit his dad or mom, how can this be?is it normal?

(3) my lovelitchi now can visit her dad, who is kuromametchi, although he didn't get al 4 tamatomo stickers, how can this be?is it normal?she can't visit her mom, who is a lovelitchi, is this normal?how can this be?

(4) i saw in the manual something about when your tamagotchi is sick, one of the pictures was a tamagotchi crying with 3 stripes at the background, what does that mean?is it that youur tamagotchi dies?can you heal the illness of your tamagotchi when it is crying with 3 stripes at the background?

(5) i saw in the manual if a tamagotchi leaves because you didn't take good care for it, flowers appeared in the garden, what do they mean?will the flowers stop the tamagotchi from leaving?

(6) i saw in the manue-al a little red helicopter with a letter attached to it, what is this letter?

(7) i saw in the manual something about letters, i thought they had hearts on them, i'm not sure, one had wings, how do you get the letter without wings and what does it do, and what can you do with it, and how can you get the letter with wings? and what does it do? and what can you do with it?

(8) i saw in the manual two tamagotchi's marrying in front of a church, is this only when tamagotchi's marry by infrared communication?

thank you in advance.
I've added numbers to your questions so it's easier to match the answers.

(1) I doubt it. Even though you don't see the transformation until they're awake, the transformation can be considered to occur while they're asleep.

Example: On the 1st day, I hatch an egg at 6:01 PM. The baby becomes a todder at 7:01 PM and immediately goes to sleep. On the 2nd day she remains a toddler from 7 AM (wake) until 7 PM (bed time.) The 3rd day, she transforms at 7 AM (wake) into a teen. Then transforms again at 7:01 PM (24 hours after she should have become a teen) into an adult.

(2) It's not his parents he's visiting. It's any of the characters you've collected in the TamaTomo book. Kuromametchi can't visit himself.

(3) Does Lovelitchi appear in your TamaTomo book?

(4) The three lines means she's angry with you. Use the clover to cheer her up.

(5) If you use the clover as she's about to leave, the flowers will sprout, which will cheer her up, and convince her to stay.

(6) That's the "You've been a bad care-giver, so I've left you." messsage you'll receive from a character that's left you.

(7) The letters with wings are Happy Mail. They're a download item. You can get them only by beaming them to your Tamagotchi by IR.

(8) Yes, I believe so.

i saw in the manual something about when your tamagotchi is sick, one of the pictures was a tamagotchi crying with 3 stripes at the background, what does that mean?is it that youur tamagotchi dies?can you heal the illness of your tamagotchi when it is crying with 3 stripes at the background?
Im terrible at taking care of my tamas and get this a lot :/ it means they are ill and you can heal them can take upto 2 attempts though and I dont get why they dont have the skull icon, I only seem to get the lines if they are not a baby (baby is a skull)

i saw in the manue-al a little red helicopter with a letter attached to it, what is this letter?
This means the tama has run away due to neglect.

i saw in the manual something about letters, i thought they had hearts on them, i'm not sure, one had wings, how do you get the letter without wings and what does it do, and what can you do with it, and how can you get the letter with wings? and what does it do? and what can you do with it?
The ones with hearts are letters and the ones with wings are happy mail you can get both through download and connection. When you send happy mail via connection to another tama you get a present.

Thats all I can help with

(binary beat me to it with better answers lol I said what I thought they were)

with the first question i meant she didn't grow up in her sleep, she wasn't 24 hours painaputchi, she was younger than 24 hours... i think, oh i've got another question, when you change batteries, you can choose download or reset, which is reset and which is download?please be careful that you don't make mistekes when you answer on the question about which one is reset and which one is download, because i don't want to choose reset when changing batteries :)

oh i got another question, when changing the batteries, you need to press a little button to remove the battery cover thing, what should i use for presssing the button?

when you change batteries, you can choose download or reset, which is reset and which is download?
The top one is download the last is reset then it says are you sure (or something along those lines) top is yes bottom is no. Basically when changing the batteries if you end up on another screen its the wrong one as download takes you strait back into the game.

what should i use for presssing the button?
Some people use a pen or pencil I use a thin chopstick :)

Latest posts

Back