The One Tama Log... Also Pretty Boring.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today's the day! I've decided that I'm finally going to start a Tamagotchi log again. I haven't done it in forever so it's going to be kind of amateur.

Well... it's going to suck. Honestly.

Like, there's really no point in reading this log, because you won't find it interesting, considering I like using one tama at a time and the ones I use are the simple ones, such as V4, V4.5, Music Star, Or Tama-Go.

In fact, I know you won't read this.

So I guess I'm doing it mostly for myself.

I know which Tamagotchi I'm going to be starting up, and it's going to be my hot-pink "Rising Star" V6, my music star.

So here's some things to know (even though no one will be reading anyways) about this log:

*I can't post pictures. Mostly because of their crappy quality and the fact that I can't take good tamagotchi pictures, but I guess that once in a blue moon I can TRY it.

*I will try to post regularly, and daily. Of course, like everyone else, I won't be able to post all the time.\

*This log will be very boring >.<

Alright, I'm going to post later, after I hatch my V6, and I'm excited...^.^ that's really all I can say XD

I call this day Hatch Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a liar! I said that I would update and hatch after I got home from school and I ended up not doing so for 3 days.

MY BAD!! XD Wow, I sound totally irresponsible.

Allow me to start taking my words and put them into action.

I've just been procrastinating. I'm pretty good at it.

OKAY!

I'm going to do this step-by-step.

*skype*

*takes tama*

*screwd-

*skype*

*screwdriver*

*unscrewing*

*takes back off*

*puts battery in*

*no beep, whaaat?*

*takes battery out*

*puts battery back in*

*screen black, whaaat?*

*takes battery out*

*puts battery back in*

*egg and beep, yaay!*

*puts back on tamagotchi*

*screwdriver*

*begins screwing (lol, wat)*

ALRIGHT!

Date: 10/11 (music star set-up)

Time: 10:41 P.M.

Birthdate: 9/2

Username: Hmmm.... RNBW

Waitin', like a sir...

That egg is really cute...

Wonder what gender it'll be...

OOH

It's a boy!!!!! Wooo!!

What should I name him????

Pirate. I'm naming him Pirate.

Grooves!

His toy is a toy ship and his instrument is a keyboard.

I'ma take good care of my little Pirate :D

I'll update what he evolves into later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have enjoyed the time I spent playing with Pirate tonight. Here are his stats:

0 YRS

15 LB

5 STRESS

26 TONE

46 RYTHM

81 ORIGINAL

I played a lot of games with him, and fed him food and snacks when he needed them, and I made him practice a bit...

AND ALREADY I GET A BAD CARE CHARACTER!!!!

That's what the chart I saved to my computer said.

He turned into Kutchitamatchi.

Is that bad?

I mean, I payed attention to him!

We had fun!

Anyways, he's sleeping now, so I guess I'm done logging for the night!

Today is going pretty good with Pirate.

Here are his stats:

0 YRS

15 LB

17 STRESS

143 TONE

174 RHYTHM

165 ORIGINAL

I know that isn't a lot for skill points, BUTTT I'm kind of lazy with playing the games.

Anyways, since I keep him on my nightstand, he woke me up at 8 AM to the sound of him practicing on his keyboard.

I told him multiple times to be a little more quiet, but he would not do so.

Therefore I woke up, checked on him, fed him, played a few games with him, gave him his toy ship (so that he'd be quiet, I stayed up until 2:30 AM mind you, so I wanted to get at least another hour of sleep) and went back to sleep.

He then woke me up again at 9:30 to tell me that there was someone at the door. I drowsily woke up to see what it was and to my suprise, it was his new teacher welcoming us! ^.^ She gave Pirate the coolest toy ever: a tamagotchi of his own! He likes it. :)

After a while I got a few more knocks at the door, the mailman came by to give my 2000 gotchi points in courtesy of the Gotchi King and he came by two more times and gave me envelopes full of poop! >.< how rude! Neither Pirate nor I enjoy that.

He also went to school today and played jump rope! He's really good at it.

I am also really proud of him in his desicions in his taste in music: his favorite genre at the moment is rock 'n' roll! That's my boy!

I think it would be awesome if the makers of the Music Star added heavy metal as a genre.

Anyways, that's how Pirate is SO FAR today... Update later!

Last night, Pirate evolved into a Kikitchi. I knew that was going to happen.

ANYWAYS,

My friend kept trying to wake me up this morning because "Tamagotchi was being annoying...boop boop ba doop boop boop ba doop every 5 minutes!" and she said he'd been doing that since 7 AM.

He had pooped 2 times, was sick, and was really hungry and unhappy. I felt like a terrible parent! :(

But I took care of him and played some games, so it's all good! :)

We got a knock on the door a few minutes ago and it was his new music teacher... hm... I guess that means I'll be forming a band today! He gave Pirate some headphones.

Here are his stats:

1 YRS

20 LB

20 STRESS

152 TONE

250 RHYTHM

168 ORIGINAL

I promise to update later when he forms his band.

Latest posts

Back