How to - Increase Growth on Tama-Go (Adult Stage only!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTamatchi

Reaction score
Recently, i've discovered on how to increase the growth on the Tamagotchi TamaTown (TamaGo for short). When I mean increase the growth, I mean (adult stage only!) making it grow faster. This means, being able to go to the date place in one day (If you repeat this cheat), and turning it to an oldie for it to get married! Without further ado, onto the step by step on how to increase the growth on your TamaGo! :)

NOTE: I have not yet have tested this for toddler or teen.

Step 1 -

This process is very easy, but your TamaGo must be watched at all times. First, on your TamaGo, set the time to 11:59PM. Now, you must keep a very keen eye on your TamaGo at all times. Watch it very very closely until the clock turns over to 12:00AM (midnight). After you've completed this step, your ready for step two.

Step 2 -

Immediately after the clock goes to 12:00AM, switch the clock over to 6:59AM. Now note something - If you dont set the time extremely fast, it will not work. You need to watch the TamaGo at all times in order for this process to work. After one minute has passed, wake up the TamaGo (by setting the time to 2:00PM, not by clicking the C button!) There. Your tamagotchi has now grown fully by one age! If you just set the time to 6:59AM, and not doing the 11:59PM process, it will just age your tamagotchi by one, but not make an effect.

- TamaTamatchi

I haven't exactly tested it but its most likely no. ;)

- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Just confirmed that it does work with younger tamagotchis. My toddler just aged by one year and I just received my tama-go a couple hours ago.

Sorry for the double post. I can't edit posts on my iPod.

The growth does NOT work. However, aging does work on younger tamagotchis. So, even after it says they're a year old (which I believe is when toddler tamagotchis are supposed to grow), they don't grow, but they age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back