Odd pets, which ones are worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefke2108

Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm currently looking into buying a few vintage odd pets but I know that some are just ridiculously bad!

So I'm wondering if some of you know some that are actually worth it.

I own a Dinkie Dino, Nano pets and Giga pets so I know those are good, I'm looking for the more uncommon ones like a nice dinosaur pet would be great!

Bought a few of which I'm very disappointed so thought I'd ask here first :)

Thanks!

Ebay links are welcome too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm told the gyaoppis are very good but have never been able to afford one myself. They supposedly have a weather feature and evolve almost daily. I'd aim to get the multi pet version since you'd have more variety.

I'll be selling 2-3 Gyaoppis soon :3 Super and normal Dinos- will make a post here once they arrive.

I've heard some good things about the DNA Fish. The idea that it stands upright is super cute. Here's some videos I found on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkkP-oQ1oAo

youtube.com/watch?v=zvYuOomsN_w

I've also wanted a Baby Bat, but they're a bit rare. The last one on E-Bay went for $67 :(

youtube.com/watch?v=IQaq9yKS_8s&feature=plcp

Last edited by a moderator:
I've really enjoyed the MGA pets...the more unique Nanos (bunny, dino, etc...), Penpy looks fun (I'm waiting for mine in the mail), any gyaoppi (there are some going really cheap on ebay right now!) and the hitorrikos are pretty good but simple. It depends on what exactly you are looking for (demanding or not demanding, evolution everyday or every other day or every three days etc...)..

Well I own a Gyaoppi dino, but the buttons didn't work that well so he became more annoying then fun to take care of, I ran it for about a day and I was bored of it :p

Maybe this is because it's a Gyaoppi 1?

Let me know when you'll be selling yours Kait :)

Have been considering the MGA T-Rex, would prefer to get the Nano-clone Godzilla but can't seem to find one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back