Record deal V6 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TribalXD

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a trick to getting a record deal. My tamagotchi has 999 for all three stats and one of the judges is still giving me an X. I'm wondering if the placement of the X makes a difference. For example, the judge that is giving me an X is always the one on the left. Does that mean the problem is my band member on the left?

I also read somewhere that practicing with the band on the away menu is a waste of time since it barely increases stats and also increases stress by a lot. Although, I'm thinking that I need to practice even with the stress increase to get a record deal.

One more thing, I rushed to get my tama married. Will I get a chance to audition again or no? I haven't been given the chance to in days. Maybe I just keep missing the guy.

Stress plays a huge part in getting a deal. And I believe that practicing in the Away menu helps a lot as well. Yes, it increases both stats and stress, but it works the same in real life, doesn't it?

Keep your stress levels lower than 10 (even zero if you can); you won't get a deal even if you've maxed out your stats to 999 if the stress is too high. Also, keep your Tama happy and well-fed, check for the Happy and Hungry meters - they must be kept as full as often as possible.

If you're worried about getting too much stress from the band practices, play games instead. They increase stats but decrease stress. Bear in mind, however, that band practices increase your band's bond and you can get more popular by doing them. Having a well-bonded band also increases the chances that your Tamagotchi will be able to marry another band member (of the opposite gender of course).

I don't think you'll be able to audition once you have children, but I may be wrong. According to some information I found on TamaTalk, auditions are at 2:15, 4:15, and 7:15. To be able to have an audition, set the time to one minute before each of these and wait a minute. Try all the different audition times at least once. If you don't get to audition, then apparently you can't audition as a parent. Sorry I wasn't able to give the information directly, as I'm not currently running any Tamagotchi Music Stars.

I don't think the placement of the X in the judges' panel matters, since you can't control the performance of the other band members ever, and can only sometimes control your own (if that makes sense: you can only control your own during practices and care). I'm pretty sure the placement of the X is just random. (but if you have 1 X the band is better than if it has 2 or 3 X's)

If you have any more questions, or have questions about my answer (since I bloviate sometimes), just ask on this thread. :)

Good luck with your V6!

Amat

My mametchi actually auditioned and got his record deal just a few minutes ago! :newmametchi: :D

The band practising is very vital for you to pass, play a game now and then to lower the stress, but practise with the band as much as possible. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back