Music Star Item "Tama Battery?!"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Wow, it's been a while since I last posted one of my clueless help topics. xPBut anyway, on to the point. Today I was running my Music Star, Bat-Man, his son Simon, and his wife the random music note head (just married yesterday <3) when he did the attention call. It was his good friend Mr. Mailman. He brought news of the king, who gave him a present. Once opened, I couldn't figure out what it was. I checked through my meal and snack menus, nothing new. So I thought, it must be an item. I scrolled through my items until I found it. The label read Tama Battery. What?! What the heck is it?! I'd like to know before I use it. Has anyone else ever seen this item?Thanks!

Maybe finally this will work?! TT is so glitchy today. T_T

Last edited by a moderator:
What the heck?! It keeps cutting off most of my post! Here's what it's supposed to say.<p>Wow, it's been a while since I last posted one of my clueless help topics. xPBut anyway, on to the point. Today I was running my Music Star, Bat-Man, his son Simon, and his wife the random music note head (just married yesterday

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted one of my clueless help topics. xPBut anyway, on to the point. Today I was running my Music Star, Bat-Man, his son Simon, and his wife the random music note head (just married yesterday

I tried it on my V6 just now.

IMG_1250.jpg

Out came a battery, then a light bulb dropped from above, connected with the battery and lit...

IMG_1252.jpg

It sparked and turned into a battery Tamagotchi...

IMG_1255.jpg

It gave a gift to my Mametchi...

IMG_1257.jpg

And out came a UFO.

IMG_1259.jpg

Mametchi jumped with happiness!

* NOTE: It is a single-use item. It disappears from the chest after usage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Great pictures too! I'll be sure to have my camera ready when I try it so I can put it on my log. ;)

Thanks again for your help! I wonder what the battery'll give Bat-Man?

You can get many different items from the Tama Battery. I don't think it matters what character you have; correct me if I'm wrong. I remember getting Tama Batteries from JC1's Music Star item generator (does it even work anymore now that TamaTown's down?), I used them pretty often to get lots of free stuff like instruments, toys, etc. Like a battery, it's one-time use only, but you get a great deal out of it!

Good luck with your Tama Battery!

You can get many different items from the Tama Battery. I don't think it matters what character you have; correct me if I'm wrong. I remember getting Tama Batteries from JC1's Music Star item generator (does it even work anymore now that TamaTown's down?), I used them pretty often to get lots of free stuff like instruments, toys, etc. Like a battery, it's one-time use only, but you get a great deal out of it!

Good luck with your Tama Battery!
JC1's Music Star item generator...?

Now, please I'm dying with curiosity :wacko: What is this generator thingy please?? :D

JC1's Music Star item generator...?

Now, please I'm dying with curiosity :wacko: What is this generator thingy please?? :D
Even if we give you the address, it's no longer working because Tamatown is already dead.

What do you mean it's dead? (Sorry, I haven't been on my music star/Tama-go in a while ^^ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back