ID L English Colors! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argosyn

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new to the boards as I wanted to ask some experts about this question boggling me. I tried searching for my question on the boards and search engine but didn't have luck - so I apologize if this has already been asked.

I'm pretty set on getting a white or pink ID L English version, the pink being my favorite - but I was just wondering - are there two different color pinks? I've seen pictures where the pink looks lighter or darker, and I like the lighter looking one better. I mainly just wanted to know if it was a lighting difference in the pictures.

Thanks for the help fellow Tama lovers! :)

You might be seeing the purple one as the darker one, depending on the lighting it can seem kind of dark pink, but there is only one pink id l e

No, there is only a single pink colour variant. They appear varied due to different lighting conditions by different vendors.

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

Here are the pictures I was talking about. See how one looks more of a baby pink?

I just wanted to prove I wasn't seeing things. Lol

Thank you for all the help guys! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
it's the lighting, as you can easily see in the bottom pic there is a light shining right on it, so it makes the color seem lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back