I can't find the e-tamago website for the Uratama.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCDenton

Reaction score
I recently bought a new Uratama. According to what I have searched, the website for the PC link is

e-tamago.com/urapc/flash/uratama.html

It shows an error 404: page not found and the e-tamago.com site redirects to https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp

I can read a bit of Japanese but I could not find the uratama e-tamago site at all. The most I could find are the information about uratama on https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp.

It looks like Bandai has discontinued the e-tamago sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like Bandai has discontinued the e-tamago sites.
That's quite sad to know. Looks like I have to turn to Enwarehouse to get the cooking items and stuff?

Don't really like the idea, sounds like cheating. :(

That's quite sad to know. Looks like I have to turn to Enwarehouse to get the cooking items and stuff?

Don't really like the idea, sounds like cheating. :(
I agree, that's really depressing. It seems like they don't want people to buy older Tamas anymore...

I've even been on e-tamago, and I don't even have an entama or uratama.

Are y'all sure there isn't an alternate site for e-tamago, the way there's an alternate (European) one for America?

I agree, that's really depressing. It seems like they don't want people to buy older Tamas anymore...

I've even been on e-tamago, and I don't even have an entama or uratama.

Are y'all sure there isn't an alternate site for e-tamago, the way there's an alternate (European) one for America?
The Uratama is actually quite fun to me and my gf. Was hoping to show her the e-tamago site but it was already down.

We are both considering getting the iD L English version too when we have saved enough. Haha.

Getting back to topic, Isn't there anyone who saved the HTML or Flash file for e-tamago?

What...? dang, ugh... It's depressing.

Very depressing because not everything can be bought at the vendor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back