Seller on Ebay, good prices but questionable products?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzie

Reaction score
link

I was thinking on getting a spacy ID L so I can have another to connect my new IDLE and I came across this seller with very good prices, so I looked at his other products and he has clear shell Dinkie Dinos and Angelgotchis, which I think are fake...so now I am not so sure about the ID L's he's selling...

Anyone have any insight on this seller? Anyone ever buy from him?

I bought my Osu/Mesu pair from that seller and it appears to be genuine and they're working as described.

However it is from the same seller that we have previously seen a repackaged P2 in an Angel box.

If you're pretty much unsure, check all the details on the product's pictures and see for yourself; otherwise you can always look for other alternatives.

Well most of his products look genuine. I think he just doesn't realize that some of them are fake (IE he's just a seller not a collector or someone that thoroughly understands what he's selling). He probably bases some of his prices off of what he sees them selling for on ebay. I'm sure he's a good seller.

With that said...I bought a product from him over three weeks ago and it STILL has not arrived. He does provide tracking but it appears to have dropped off the face of the earth after being processed through the sort facility in NYC. I contacted him twice this week about it and he just says that he can't make the item ship faster despite me saying that I believe the item is lost. I'm going to have to open a case in order to get a refund. I'm waiting till mail runs today (giving him one more day) before I open the case. Bummer too because I was really excited about the virtual pet I bought.

I have bought my Genjintch for a really good price from this guy. At first I was a bit unsure about him too but his price really beat all the others I saw.

The tama arrived really fast considering where it came from (and shipping to Belgium is normally really slow!) think it got here in about a week?

It was exactly as described, only the package had a few scratches but that was mentioned in his add, the Genjintch itself was new and never been taken out of the box.

Just an update on my comment...my item arrived today and it was in perfect condition :) not sure I'd buy from him again but everything was fine with the purchase etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back