Backordering...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello! Over a month ago, I bought a bunch of Tamagotchi stuff, including a CD, but unfortunately the CD was on backorder even though it didn't say it was. The order has not shipped yet becase they don't have the CD yet, and I'm getting tired of waiting. I emailed CDJapan, and they said they will cancel the CD from my order if it doesn't arrive within 4 more weeks...but will I get my money back for it? I am rather annoyed because I was gonna use a song from it in a Christmas present for one of my buddies...

Has this ever happened to anyone before? CDJapan usually doesn't have backorders, so I have no idea how long it will take...

CDJapan is a very trusty seller and I have purchased (way too) many items from them in the past though I haven't had any backorders.

But I can say this, if they chose to cancel the backordered item, you will not be charged for it. CDJapan only charges you when they ship your order so only the items shipped will be charged to you.

And if still something wrong happens, you can always contact their support. They have been very prompt and friendly with their responses.

Oh great, they said they can't get the CD for me. ._. They're going to ship out my other stuff. I'm ticked off, but at least I got the $15 back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back