- - - - -

Is it worth me getting another ID L?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• layolalotus user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:16 AM ( #1 )

So basically im not going to have any other IDL's to connect too when mine finally arrives so I was thinking maybe i would get another?

But i dont know if it would be worth it, as this is my first tamagotchi colour and i dont really know how much a second IDL would contribute to gameplay.

Is one enough or is it worth having two? What can you actually do when you connect?

16 Nov 2012

Last Post

18 Dec 2012

• musicalangelgotchioflove user photo

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:29 AM ( #2 )

One's enough, unless you get a different version of a Tamagotchi colour type.
I'm not quite sure if you can do different stuff with two iD Ls than an iD L with a different colour Tama.
Try out the iD L first, then see what you think.

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:01 AM ( #3 )

The only uses of getting a second iD L (or any colour Tama) is for:
  • Getting "friends" on your notebook
  • Sending/receiving items (iD L-to-iD L only)
  • Play random games
  • Marriage (iD L-to-iD L only)
  • Unlocking special characters
Other than that, there's nothing really significant that can affect gameplay. It's just like adopting a second pet to take of... and of course you'll have to spend $$$s again :P

Edited by ichiro.malfoy, 16 November 2012 - 09:02 AM.

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:10 AM ( #4 )

Two IDLs might be nice... But I would step into another version. Like the 15th Anniversary version (love it) or a Plus Color (retro but awesome) an ID has always seemed cool although pricey. Or you could wait a little bit over a week and try to buy a Tama P, those are suppose to have many cool features. Lots to choose from and that isn't all of them. On ebay, they have some pretty good prices lately so I would scope that out too.

• engineeressayon user photo

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:03 AM ( #5 )

I currently have 2 on the way to me. When i get them in the mail i will post more, but i agree with these guys. Wait and see if thats what you want to do. These lil guys arent cheap lol. Be a shame if you did something you might regret. But i love tamagotchi, so to each their own!

• natoli user photo

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:35 PM ( #6 )

I have two, i use one and keep the other as a back up just in case *knocks on wood*... plus i always have doubled up whenever buying things i use a lot, and i mean a lot. Mind you i purchased two different colours so yeah, plus i think they have finished making the English version of the ID L so basically i bought an additional (the second) also as collectors, as i do not see them coming to the West any time in the future.

Plus i heard to get the last destination you actually have to connect to 6 different ID L's. I mean, that is not possible where i am.

Edited by OldSchoolTama, 18 December 2012 - 11:49 PM.
: Posts merged. Please use the edit button, as changes can be made within 24 hours of last post. Thanks!