Should I buy? Lot of 7 tamas (one missing a back) for 85

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzie

Reaction score
I was offered a lot of tamas for 85 dollars I want to know if its worth it.

KGrHqVHJCMFBrYq0WiOBQny1YqGsw60_57.jpg

thats them the black one is missing the battery plate and the screws that keep it on.

What do you guys think?

I only want to keep 3 and resale the rest most likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since they are older... I would buy them. If you are getting them for resale, then yes. If you are keeping one without a back, you could always barrow from another connection you aren't running.

Since they are older... I would buy them. If you are getting them for resale, then yes. If you are keeping one without a back, you could always barrow from another connection you aren't running.
msged him back trying to get him down to 75, because the chains seem to be broken on some of them as well. This place has really made me obsessed with tamas XD I've spent around 200 dollars now on keychain pets since I joined here XD nice to have a hobby though.

So, that's, um... **Google Calculator** $9.28571428571 per Tama? HIGH FIVE!!!! :D

You're in for some good money! They seem to be in nice condition and the shell designs are wonderful! That is, if you want to sell them. You'd get your money's worth just keeping them, too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back