Which tama should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which new tama should I get???

• V4.5

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • V3

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • V4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • V5 (Celebrity)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Angel gotchi

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Tamawalkie!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

awesome2489

Reaction score
Because Christmas is coming around, I need a new Tamagotchi so what

do you guys think I should get?:

V3 :mimitchi:

V4 :mametchi:

v4.5 :newmametchi:

V5C :ichigotchi:

A-G :wub:

Tamawalkie :D :lol: :newmametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw man, hard to choose between a V3 and an Angel, but I'm going to say V3, it's personally my fave out of the connections. It's got enough stuff in it without having too much, the games are pretty cool, and you get a good amount of points from playing them and all.

V5 Celebrity is one of my favorite versions. It is quite rare and has lots of special characters, and for some reason I LOVE the mini-games. x3 I like how you can have more than one Tamagotchi at a time. :D

What are your requirements? I have all of those Tamas except V5 Celebrity, but it's a lot like V5. Here's some information on each one:

Angelgotchi - it's not very needy and the one game is short. It's also quite small. It has very simple gameplay although lacks features like multiple games, foods, and a shop. Good if you're quite busy and need to take it into school, and you can run it at the same time as another Tama. However, it's quite expensive and you'll need to order from eBay.

V3 - this one isn't needy either, but it has good features like several games and a shop where you can buy food and items. It has the same basic layout as the Angelgotchi or any other Tamagotchi. There is V3 TamaTown you can play on, which is similar to V4 TamaTown. The V3 also as a lot of characters and you'll need to growth chart to understand it. If you don't have much time but want a few interesting features, this is the one for you.

V4 - this is where features start getting added and it starts getting needier. The V4 is like the V3 except with different games, different shop items, different characters and more features. The V4 introduces the concept of school and work on Tamas, so playing games is not the only way to earn Gotchi Points. It also has skill points - collected by gameplay and school/work, these determine which character your Tama will be. The V4 is good for people who have a moderate amount of time on their hands and want challenging gameplay.

V4.5 - not much to say on this one; it's pretty much the same as the V4 except with different characters, games, jobs and skill points. I once got a V4.5 in a V4 design, and I didn't notice the difference until I looked at the Games menu.

V5 - this is not your typical Tama and you wouldn't guess it preceded the V4.5. Unlike others, you raise 3 characters and the growth patterns are very complicated. It has skill points of sorts like the V4 or V4.5, but they can only be gained at certain times of day and it doesn't actually say how much you've got. You need to do a lot of research to make sense of the V5, and it's quite needy. Good if you have quite a lot of time and want complex features.

*UPDATE* I Really wanna Tamawalkie so I added that to the list!

If you do not know what a Tamawalkie is:

:mametchi: It is a pedometer pet so it counts each step

:newmametchi: :D :lol: Select between 3 TMGCs: Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi

:wacko: Find all 24 pieces to the crashed U.F.O

:puroperatchi: Clip it to you and take it anywhere!

:nazotchi: And more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back