Tamagotchi demographics!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you play with any other virtual pets besides Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles11

Reaction score
I have constructed a poll to see some information on TamaTalk users, just for my own curiosity. :)

I was about 12-13y old when Tama's came out and the first one I ever had was a Giga Pets Doggie (which wasn't in the poll) but soon after that I got a P1 and P2.

I would have had many more questions in the poll if I could have... but alas, I was only allowed five questions. That's awesome, though!

I like this post.. i hope everyone does it so we can find out how much we all have in common. I had a puppy type vpet 1ST. I really wanted the tamagotchi But in south africa where i grew up, they only sold the odd pets. lol But i loved them my pet either way... ( till i dropped it in the toilet ) haha

Confused by the "How long have you been playing with Tamagotchis?" question. Does it mean overall your whole life? Or recently? I've only been playing with them for less than a year right now, and it's been over a decade since I've played with vpets. But I did play with them from 8-13, to then which i stopped because at my school they weren't 'cool' to have. And everyone knows what kids do to other kids when they have things that are not 'cool.'

I meant your whole life. I have been on a mostly dry spell with them myself for the last few years for a number of reasons, but I have never stopped altogether for too long.

My first was a V1 when I was in 3rd or 4th grade, but my second Tamagotchi (if I still had it) would be a bit more sentimental to me. I got that one in middle school, it was a v3.

After it went through the wash I stopped playing with tamagotchis until I hit my senior year in highschool almost 2 years ago :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back