TAMAGOTCHI CARRY CASES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dayna27270

Reaction score
:lol: I think that the first tamagotchis used to have plastic carry case things. Did these really exist and does anywhere still sell them?

Has anyone ever heard of them?

In the october issue of Newtype magazine, they had a giveaway for tamagotchi covers, so they do exsist, just not sure where they are sold.

Yes, there are a few times a year they show up on ebay. I think Jason has some for sale now, the Angel cases.

https://stores.ebay.com/Jasons-Store_Tamagotchis-Other-EPs

I have a Mori-no hard case, a few AngelGotchi hard cases and regular ones.

They were also made for the Osu/Mesu pair which are the same size as the new tamagotchis.

There are also new soft cases for the new tamagotchis in sparkly pink, silver and baby blue :0)

I just wish that these would be released in the US. I have one of the original tama plush cases, and it's so cute!

Yeah, I got my soft cases from Jason.

dpm88 is selling some now. Take a look at his other auctions.

They are a bit on the high side though. :)

lol, honeyremix will hate me for this but i have a ginji plush holder somewhere in my room^-^ now i just need to find it so my sweet webster can sleep in it instead of on my table!

ill make my own to mutch cheaper when living in denark cus you cant get em here yet and costs alot to be send from a UK site

You should post pictures when you made one, I'm curious! It's a great idea by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back