My first colour screen baby ღ iD Le

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layolalotus

Reaction score
Bubs arrived in my UK home this afternoon.

Booted it up straight after I put a screen protector on it and got a baby girl. A Momoirotchi.

tama1.jpg

Looked after her to the best of my abilities, as well as trying to get to grips with the new interface of the colour screen and the new terminology. Wasn't easy.. But then she grew into a Rolutchi.

Went to bed at 7 which gave me chance to get ready for work. But before she did I used my gotchi points to get her a Hoover for her living room. :)

Need to look into cheap IR phones for all the content, but ATM I'm just trying to not buy the blue version as a friend for my pink...

e2e433f4d0cff4bc5367655f56f0ba60.jpg

Forgot to add I'm doing a 10 hour shift at work tomorrow, going to try and leave her unpaused and hopefully be able to check on her during my breaks, but if it really affects gameplay I'm going to have to use the clock pause tip just while I can't be there.

How does everyone else manage at school/college/work when you literally can't get to your Tama?

Last edited by a moderator:
rps20121120_053427-1.jpg

Morning guys.

5:37am UK time and im up before my tamagotchi! Decided to pause till my breaks. I think im doing it right by just leaving it flashing to set the date and time. May update again tonight but ill only have a couple of hours downtime with her till she goes to bed when i come out of work...

^^,

Just got in from work and set the time back to realtime. Played loads of games to get the friendship meter up, and heres what her stats are.looking like...

rps20121120_171404.jpg

Gonna play a few more games. Cannot get the hang of hamburger, especially when im this tired.

So had a bad day yesterday. Had to neglect her for a few hours so i had to use the happy icon to make her stop crying. Made me sad.

But then i realised shed grown up

rps20121124_131400.jpg

But then this morning i decided to buy her a new outfit and this happened...

rps20121124_131943.jpg

Love the fact she takes her cat ears off for bed. Kinda makes me sad that shes gone to bed. I wanted to play with her more.

rps20121125_222545.jpg

The matchmaker button is now available as my bubs is 4 years old. Don't want to send her yet though. Want to get the last two happy button things.

On another note, Ive got a tamagotchi +c coming in the post and Im saving for another ID Le. Bit nervous about the +c because of the language, but Im pretty sure once Ive mastered the menus with the help of the guide Ive found on here I should be fine.

Piks will be up as soon as it arrives! :)

Wondering if i should use a pinterest account to document my collection and screenshots. Hmmm. Might he something for me to do tomorrow.

rps20121126_125855.jpg

Changed her room for her. Trying to get her last happy badge thingy. Didn't work. But looks lovely. Tamamoori? I believe.

rps20121126_125956.jpg

Woke up from a nap to see that shed got her third happy badge. Don't even know what for!!! Not complaining though!

rps20121129_131956small.jpg

DID IT!

Cheated on the last one because i just couldn't figure it out. Knew it was something front the bakery so just made her eat everything till i got it.

The animation was so cute. Wish i had my camera!

Matchmaker time tonight then?

Omg! I didn't realise Kassi would leave as soon as baby was born! I miss her!

rps20121129_212536.jpg

Video of her with the matchmaker coming shortly just waiting on YouTube. :)

Woke up to a very sad and dirty tama that was beeping insanely. But she happy now ....

rps20121130_114354.jpg

In the process of ordering two more tamas. May put one up for sale. Haven't decided if Im keeping it yet. Pause day tomorrow cos Im working! :(

So i've opened up my tmgc+c today and had a play connecting them.

small1.jpg

the larger and more vibrant screen on the +c is lovely. Not used to the japanese menus though. Would prob take me a while to get used to that tbh,

small2.jpg

Was trying to use google translate for my android, so that i could in theory take pictures of the screen and translate but it wasnt working for me, i'm thinking this is due to the font on the tamas. Anyone know any better apps that i could try?

Latest posts

Back