*Music star Shimashimatchi is yelling at me?*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

awesome2489

Reaction score
Hey tamatalk. I have a Music Star and I have been playing my v5 a lot

but when the sound was off on my Music star I put it on my bed for 10 minutes.

When I looked back at it. I saw my ShimaShimatchi, Chantotchi, and Petitchi

yelling at me! Why are they doing that? The buttons were all inactive too!

HELP!

What they are trying to say is that they are leaving. Maybe either you left them alone for too long, or maybe it was their time to leave to Tamagotchi Planet.

Well, I have been neglecting him because:

Letting him poo

Getting him sick

Missing attention calls!

All because of v5! How can I make em stay!?????!!!!!!!!??????????

well, ever since the Tama-Go, the older versions had no way of getting them to stay. Scientifically speaking, the V6 had no function of making your Tama stay, so you're just gonna have to hatch a new egg.

Sorry...I know you're disappointed, but try your hardest to get Shimashimatchi (Stripestripetchi) again.

If that happens, quickly reset it. Then click Download. Your Tamagotchi will no longer be yelling at you so you can fix the problem before it decides it wants to leave again. (This happened to me the other day!)

Actually, Owl, when you reset it, it will still show the Tamagotchi being mad. I have done that with my Tama-Go, and it still showed my Tama being mad.

HE LEFT AT 8:59!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Last edited by a moderator:
-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its too late! Read his note!

BYE BYE PRESS A+C

---HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Closed due to spam, tama left.

Your tama was probably hungry. You need to buy food for your tama from the store. The baby food does not keep them full. They need to be played with, responded to, and fed to conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back