Yugioh Virtual Pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
I am so very confused.... I was looking up digimon pets to see how fakes looked from real ones if there was an actual guide or something, and i came across a Yugioh virtual pet apparently, which is on this site: https://www.toysnjoys.com/virtualpets.html

Anyone have any idea about this? I can't seem to find anything online except one thing someone posted in a journal about how it's the characters and they turn into other characters. Nothing in detail at all. Possibly just some random Chinese bootleg toy to avoid? (Probably all bootlegs, those pets on that page.)

I've heard a little about them and pretty much yeah...an awful bootleg :s where most of your "characters" are the yugioh main characters not the monsters. Evolution is sketchy...pretty sure they don't evolve.

I've heard a little about them and pretty much yeah...an awful bootleg :s where most of your "characters" are the yugioh main characters not the monsters. Evolution is sketchy...pretty sure they don't evolve.
Alright thanks for letting me know, won't be wasting money on it then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back