Can anyone tell me what kind of tamas these are?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

walkingcloud

Reaction score
Hey guys,

would really appreciate if someone could tell me what these tamagotchis are. Have fond memories of getting them in America (poss 1996...ish) and when there are on, they display either chinese or japanese for all their options etc. Tried looking around the web for these specific white shell and pink button combos...but to no avail. Was just doing a clear out of some things and found a big old box of old school electronic games and I just got fixated on looking into these awesome pets.

Any help appreciated

Cheers

Image can be found here https://imgur.com/ZDYNM

It doesn't look like a P1/P2... I'm thinking it's an odd pet or something but unless we see it in a working condition, I can't tell for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you have two dinosaurs, look at the top one on this page, left side: https://www.tamenagerie.com/odd4.html

If not, it might be a Tamagochan, maybe just different buttons:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Or could also be a 'chick pet' with the designs rubbed off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I've been looking for this one actually, now that I see the baby in egg I recognize that it's the one my cousin used to have!

She had it in English though, if that exists? Ofc now I want one of these :(

hey again. Thanks for all your replies!

Yup, after watching the video by WhiteClaw84, this rings bells with me and its def this one. Its been bugging me to find out what they were since I found them

Thanks again to all of you!

hey again. Thanks for all your replies!

Yup, after watching the video by WhiteClaw84, this rings bells with me and its def this one. Its been bugging me to find out what they were since I found them

Thanks again to all of you!
This is day two of me running it and it is EXACTLY like a Tamagotchi just different characters and sound. The discipline timing, evolution timing, hearts/hungry depleting etc...run on the same exact schedule and the same way. The only difference is it goes to bed really late.

This is day two of me running it and it is EXACTLY like a Tamagotchi just different characters and sound. The discipline timing, evolution timing, hearts/hungry depleting etc...run on the same exact schedule and the same way. The only difference is it goes to bed really late.
Wow! Would you recommend it at all maybe? And does it wake in the middle of the night?

Wow! Would you recommend it at all maybe? And does it wake in the middle of the night?
No waking up in the middle of the night...but I found it to be really boring :s It took FOREVER to go from one growth stage to the next and was extremely demanding. But...it is still a nice addition to the collection. I was running it until yesterday when it died and I was like "forget it" and tabbed it up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back