Most favored Tamagotchi Version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzie

Reaction score
So I was looking at Tamengerie trying to figure out which tama out of P1 to V6 has the best features.

Which do you guys think is best? I am getting some V3's V4's and a V5 in the mail soon.

I think v6 is really good :D .It is the only tama kind I have and only one. Love the fact you can preform and make gotchi points by preforming.My brother had a v6 but he had no idea where it went and he just doesn`t care anymore.

I personally love the V3 the best out of all the Connections. It has a lot of neat things without being overwhelming, the points payoff is great for the games, (unlike the V2, it takes forever for me to get points accumulated on it), and it doesn't have all that extra annoying mail stuff that are in V4/V4.5.

Coming in a close 2nd for me would be the Tamagotchi Angel.

Genjinchi- <i donno if i spelled it right, srry. I likes this pet, it asked for medium amount of attention, cute characters you can get (i thought)

Angel-is simple but very lovable (i donno why)

Morino- how can you resist a bug tamagotchi, lol plus it has cute animations and unique cocoon faze.

Osu & mesu- very cute generations you can get, but evolves kinda slow :( (worth getting though)

v1- not alot of characters at all, kinda fun games, alot like old school tamas

v2- definitally better than v1, fun games, very cute characters you can get, (but i kinda like the more exciting versions)

v3 - great games, darker pixels, cute characters, feels like a very well rounded pet again

v4- great games can go to school and work (not too boring)

v4.5- crazy cute characters, can go to school & work (not boring)

v5.5- cute characters, games better than v5s, sad thing is you dont really interact with the toys and objects n e more :( (but i love it still)

v6- alot to do, youll never b bored with this one, cute characters, make LOTS of money, it saves your perfect performances, and tama interacts with toys and etc again.

...just my two cents, lol. Hope it helps a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to say the V3. It was the first one I actually continuously played with as a kid, and my first character on it was a mimitchi. Ever since then it's been my favorite. Though, on the facts side,

- It has six games!

- Cute never released characters

- Lots of items

- Alot of super adorable/handsome designs.

- No jobs

It's a personal favorite :)

I would have to say the V3. It was the first one I actually continuously played with as a kid, and my first character on it was a mimitchi. Ever since then it's been my favorite. Though, on the facts side,

- It has six games!

- Cute never released characters

- Lots of items

- Alot of super adorable/handsome designs.

- No jobs

It's a personal favorite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back