Long jumper makes short jump

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elephantsmakemehappy

Reaction score
When i got my tamagotchi and played long jumper, it made longer jumps. Now it makes shorter jumps and it is impossible to jump pass more than 2 blocks so i always lose. What is wrong? :huh:

Are you pressing the A button? If so, that's why you are losing the game. The B and C buttons do bigger jumps than the A button.

Yes, A button is to jump over 1 space(short jump), B over 2 spaces(medium jump) and C over 3 spaces(long jump).

Actually you are able of winning the game without the C button; when you are almost falling of a block press on the last moment the B button. Before I knew about the C button I used this. If you find the game not challenging enough you can always do it this way. :p

A = 1 block B = 2 blocks C = 3 blocks
On my tmgo it's like this:

A = 2 blocks B = 3 blocks C = 4 blocks

Is there something wrong with one of ours...? :mellow:

I once had a glitch on my tamago, when my toddler could only jump the short jump, no matter which button I pushed.

It's not glitchy at all apart from that, and it worked just fine after he evolved... :huh:

On my tmgo it's like this:

A = 2 blocks B = 3 blocks C = 4 blocks

Is there something wrong with one of ours...? :mellow:

I once had a glitch on my tamago, when my toddler could only jump the short jump, no matter which button I pushed.

It's not glitchy at all apart from that, and it worked just fine after he evolved... :huh:
I don't think you have a glitch; you may just be counting it differently. When you push button A, it skips one block, then lands on the block right after that. So, it would look kinda like this (lines are blocks, spaces are spaces between the blocks): o o the space between these two is one block.

I'm guessing that's what's going on. :)

I don't think you have a glitch; you may just be counting it differently. When you push button A, it skips one block, then lands on the block right after that. So, it would look kinda like this (lines are blocks, spaces are spaces between the blocks): o o the space between these two is one block.

I'm guessing that's what's going on. :)
You're smart :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back