How to unlock Pattern Shoot, Coin Catch and Cradles on any Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan Bauwens

Reaction score
I'm not to be held responsible for any damage this may cause to your Tama-Go.

So you may have heard that each Tama-Go has 3 "lite" unlockable games: Cradles(wave 1), Coin Catch(wave 2) and Pattern Shoot(most likely intended for a possible wave 3).

Here, on this post(https://www.kwartzlab.ca/2010/12/tamago-hacking-home-edition-ac/) by Natalie Silvanovich she explains what you have to do to to be able to do so. Here I'll post a way how to easy do this without soldering or using any wires.

You will need:

*A small piece of aluminum-paper

*a small sheet of paper

*a lite figurine

UNLOCK PATTERN SHOOT(should work with a wave 2 figure as well)

1. Fold the piece of aluminum paper to a thin strip(see picture)

photo1xg.jpg

2.Attach the strip of aluminum over the 2 left "pins".

photo2cns.jpg

3.Gently slide the figure on top of the Tama-Go, making sure the piece of aluminum-paper doesn't move. Tadaa:

photontv.jpg

UNLOCK COIN CATCH(wave 1):

Complete the previous steps, but first attach a very small piece of paper over the left-bottom pin and only then place the aluminum over it. The goal is to make that that pin doesn't get any contact with the aluminum. That's all.

Like this(X is the piece of paper, O are the pins):

OOOO

XOOO

(IR)

UNLOCK CRADLES(wave 2):

I haven't tried this since I haven't got a wave 2 figure but I'm quite confident it'll work.

To do this put the piece of paper on the top left pin before attaching the aluminum.

Like this:

XOOO

OOOO

(IR)

Have fun!

Interesting! Thanks for posting this.

Yes, please be aware that Stefan and TamaTalk are not liable for any damage to your Tamagotchi that may result from this mod. If you decide to try this, you do so at your own risk.

Looks like good results, though! :)

Thanks. I didn't want to hold a wire with my hand the whole time while playing a game and for sure not solder something so I looked for a simple solution. :)

Interesting, and thanks for sharing that :) If I enjoyed the Tamago, I'd definitely use these for some easy variety, haha. Neat find! :D

Interesting, and thanks for sharing that :) If I enjoyed the Tamago, I'd definitely use these for some easy variety, haha. Neat find! :D
Thanks, but I cannot take the full credit for the idea, since Natalies is the true finder.

Important (cool) Notice: I forgot to mention that if you use non-lite figures it will probably act as another (bought) figure! I personally don't have a bought add-on figure, but I think it should work, since each figure has 3 figures in 1(according to Natalies), which was probably cheapest to make.

You can see a link to her article in my first post.

A "lite" figure is the figure that comes with the Tama-Go when you buy it. All of them have only one(and always the same) game on it(depending on which wave you have).

Other figures are the ones you buy separately. Each one is different and has games, a restaurant or a shop on it.

Oh, okay. Thanks. I don't even have my tama-go yet but I'm waiting until it comes, and then I'm totally going to try this!

I'm just curious, coz I don't own a Tama-go, does the games/items/everything that is "stored" inside the figures disappear if you disconnect them?

The games defenitly dissapear, but since I personally don't have a bought add ob figure, I'm not sure if your items dissapaear. I guess so, but I don't think it's lost. It probabmy saves the info on the figure.

Thanks for this! This really helped! I've already completed the game on the first go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back