Photo
- - - - -

iD L help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:20 PM ( #1 )

Everyone's obsessed with the iD L's lately, but I'm not so sure about it. Should I run one?

Replies

Views

Started

22 Nov 2012

Last Post

22 Nov 2012

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:55 PM ( #2 )

Do you already have one? If so, I don't see why you shouldn't. I find them to be quite entertaining. I've never run a tama as long as I've run my iD L just because I usually get bored with the version after a while, but being able to unlock things as you go through generations keeps me interested. I would say it is quite a bit less pet-like than older versions and more like a game but I still enjoy running it anyway.
If you don't have one then you should find more out about it and make a pros and cons list in order to make the decision of whether or not to buy it.

mimitchi ^o^

• mimitchi-o user photo

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:01 PM ( #3 )

I have two, but every time I run one it just doesn't seem as fun as the older ones. I guess it does have a lot more to it though.

tamagotchialice

• tamagotchialice user photo

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:15 PM ( #4 )

Do you already have one? If so, I don't see why you shouldn't. I find them to be quite entertaining. I've never run a tama as long as I've run my iD L just because I usually get bored with the version after a while, but being able to unlock things as you go through generations keeps me interested. I would say it is quite a bit less pet-like than older versions and more like a game but I still enjoy running it anyway.
If you don't have one then you should find more out about it and make a pros and cons list in order to make the decision of whether or not to buy it.

Same thing! One time I kept re-setting my v4.5 CONSTANTLY because I got bored with it. Right now Im looking around tBay for some iD/iDLs :) I might be getting one, too! \(^O^)/
But right now my lil sis lemme borrow her Tama-Go (she has one and I dont)and its not THAT boring! I just wish I had an iD or an iDL or a +Color :)