Has anyone here ordered from Jason's eBay store?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herrosteph

Reaction score
I saw multiple feedbacks on him: some say they got their product in a week and others say it took up to four.

I'm looking for more perspectives on this: how long did your product's shipping take?

Thanks.

Yes. He sent very quickly. If the tama P is what you are after, he will probably lower the price later. He did for the IDL. I got mine EMs I think. So it was very quick to me and worth the payment. He is a very nice seller and prompt. Seems like lots of people here have purchased from him.

Yes. He sent very quickly. If the tama P is what you are after, he will probably lower the price later. He did for the IDL. I got mine EMs I think. So it was very quick to me and worth the payment. He is a very nice seller and prompt. Seems like lots of people here have purchased from him.
Oh, it's EMS? On the eBay page it said standard international shipping which worried me cause its known for taking long.

Yeah my friend already ordered two for us, but I was worried it would take four weeks like others have said.

Thanks for your input.

herrosteph,

You my friend have nothing to worry about. Jason is the 1# most trusted eBay seller from Japan I know. I was about to sound mean before, but I just remember I was like this with my iD L, BUT WORSE. :p Dont worry so much! Trust me it will come fast. Like SailorRosette stated, he's a very nice seller and he does ship fast.

If your focusing on international shipping, dont worry about that either. It is known for it to take 1 week - 2 months, but thats if its lost in the mail or its in customs (which take forever). I was suppost to get my iD L (different seller named webwebo) within a week but mine got stuck in customs for a week and a half and ended up being two. But I wouldn't worry about this happening to you. I hate to see people worry so just calm down, relax, and eat a muffin.

- TamaTamatchi

I'm in Canada, like you, and I can say he somehow ships faster to me than other items that were shipped prior.

Also, a lot of the things from Japan seem to land in Vancouver first for customs, so I'd think that you could knock a day or two off since you're much closer there than I (Nova Scotia, haha).

herrosteph,

You my friend have nothing to worry about. Jason is the 1# most trusted eBay seller from Japan I know. I was about to sound mean before, but I just remember I was like this with my iD L, BUT WORSE. :p Dont worry so much! Trust me it will come fast. Like SailorRosette stated, he's a very nice seller and he does ship fast.

If your focusing on international shipping, dont worry about that either. It is known for it to take 1 week - 2 months, but thats if its lost in the mail or its in customs (which take forever). I was suppost to get my iD L (different seller named webwebo) within a week but mine got stuck in customs for a week and a half and ended up being two. But I wouldn't worry about this happening to you. I hate to see people worry so just calm down, relax, and eat a muffin.

- TamaTamatchi
Lol yeah you did seem a little irritated earlier in my status. It's not that I didn't believe you, I just wanted to double check with other perspectives.

I have impatience problems and taking into consideration the amount I paid for, I just wanted to double check things with multiple view points. Furthermore I rarely ever order online so I don't really have any knowledge of shipping times.

You're right, there's absolutely no point in sounding mean whatsoever as it's not beneficial to any party.

Hahah It's not that im particularly "worried" but rather just wanted to start playing with it asap.

Thanks for your input though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Canada, like you, and I can say he somehow ships faster to me than other items that were shipped prior.

Also, a lot of the things from Japan seem to land in Vancouver first for customs, so I'd think that you could knock a day or two off since you're much closer there than I (Nova Scotia, haha).
Alright thanks! I'm more assured after the multiple praises that it will arrive quickly now (worst person at waiting for anything).

Thanks!

Who is jason and how may I find him? (=__=)

I have bought many things from him too, the items always arrive super fast and I'm in Europe (Japanese mail is quite fast though compared to US)

Also they are always in perfect condition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back