shouldn't tamagotchi have Bluetooth built in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamahaunter

Reaction score
Replacing a bulky conduit ir led and board with a simple antena and microchip. This would allow easier connections.

I think that's a good idea but what would the cost be like?

Would it be more expensive than the IR that they have already built in?

They could possibly include both of them into upcoming Tamagotchis though, that'd be awesome!

If they included this in future tamagotchis, that would be great.

The trouble and means to get IR items is such a hassle.

Well when I bought a laptop they wanted 50 dollars just for the install of a blue tooth....I think it would make the tamas too expensive for the toy market. It would end up around 100 average for japan then 200 for us.

Well when I bought a laptop they wanted 50 dollars just for the install of a blue tooth....I think it would make the tamas too expensive for the toy market. It would end up around 100 average for japan then 200 for us.
Unless, you buy a computer or laptop that already has bluetooth installed such as Apple's iMac and Macbook Pro (I think it's already built in for the pro).

Not only you needed to replace some parts, you will also need to reprogram the internal software to use the Bluetooth transmitter instead of IR, reformat the data that will be sent/received to accommodate it... and do it to other Tamas as well :p

I like this idea for the future.It would be alot of money thats for sure! :D

Imagine sending data to other tamas at fast speed and connecting to your computer for online exclusive events or having say my tama marry a tama from across the world.

People in japan almost don't use bluetooth. It's weird, but for an advanced country like them they still use little cellphones with IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back