Photo

ID L keeps freezing?

• This topic is locked

herrosteph

• herrosteph user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:25 PM ( #1 )

My princess spacey ID L keeps freezing, does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Replies

Views

Started

23 Nov 2012

Last Post

24 Nov 2012

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:03 PM ( #2 )

What are you doing when it tends to freeze? Have you ever dropped it?

herrosteph

• herrosteph user photo

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:29 PM ( #3 )

It's usually in my pocket and when I take it out it's frozen, is it because perhaps one of its buttons are being pressed down?
No I have never once dropped it .-.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:51 PM ( #4 )

I carry mine in a coin purse. Usually on some sort of Lanyard hanging on my neck. In a fleece pouch I made to protect it from the zipper and creases of rough fabric.

If its freezing... It might be because of the button pushing.

Brittygotchi

• brittygotchi user photo

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:56 PM ( #5 )

I suggest finding an alternative way of carrying it and see if that helps any

herrosteph

• herrosteph user photo

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:01 PM ( #6 )

I carry mine in a coin purse. Usually on some sort of Lanyard hanging on my neck. In a fleece pouch I made to protect it from the zipper and creases of rough fabric.

If its freezing... It might be because of the button pushing.

Cold temperature might cause it to freeze? Oh that might make sense.
Maybe I'll store it in a mitten or something :c.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:03 PM ( #7 )

Cold can effect it. I have had a digital pet come in the winter... It sat outside for a while. I tried to turn it on and it didn't work until it warmed up. Once it warned up, it was fine.

Then buttons being pushed in your pocket... It can back up the processing of what is selected. Then it might freeze or stop the screen. Resetting and downloading will likely fix it. Might take some growth time away but it should be fixed.

The pouch is a good way to protect it. From force, button pushing, cold, water/moister and damage if it were to drop or be forced in a direction too quickly (swinging it around) Just watch kids because the lanyard and something attached to it makes them want to swing it if they obtain/grab it for some odd reason.

herrosteph

• herrosteph user photo

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:11 AM ( #8 )

Cold can effect it. I have had a digital pet come in the winter... It sat outside for a while. I tried to turn it on and it didn't work until it warmed up. Once it warned up, it was fine.

Then buttons being pushed in your pocket... It can back up the processing of what is selected. Then it might freeze or stop the screen. Resetting and downloading will likely fix it. Might take some growth time away but it should be fixed.

The pouch is a good way to protect it. From force, button pushing, cold, water/moister and damage if it were to drop or be forced in a direction too quickly (swinging it around) Just watch kids because the lanyard and something attached to it makes them want to swing it if they obtain/grab it for some odd reason.

Ohh yeah it's freezing here, I never really it would affect it.

Hahah I think I will just store it in some kind of pouch and store it in my backpack xD thanks for the suggestion though!

Kait

• kait user photo

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:27 PM ( #9 )

Wow, a coin purse! That is such a cute idea. I'll now spend more time looking at coin purses, aha.