Worst thing that ever happened to your tamas (besides it dying)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lala0629

Reaction score
What was the worst thing that ever happened to any of your tamagotchi`s? Of course besides it dying (unless you have 99 gen. and it dies or something like that.)

What happened to me was that I used to pause my music star (I don`t pause them unless I am at school now.) One day I went down stairs and I found my kutchitamaitchi under my lunch box beeping. It had 4 poops on the screen. I cleaned it up right away and fed him right away.If I hadn`t got up at 7 AM that day it probably would have died. It was probably the worst of my tama days.

Me treating mine badly. I was so sick and tired of it beeping every 3 seconds that I couldn't be

bothered playing any games with it I just let it get fat and lazy.

I have a really rare JAL Entama and this one time I dropped it on the road after getting out of a friend's car and gauged the paint. DDDDDD:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i guess the worst ive done is not play w/ each one enough cause i have too many ( like most of yall) lol I bet they talk to each other like ' oh when will i get played with', i feel a bit guilty.

They were stolen by someone, I have no idea who.

I remember this happened around... seven-eight years ago? I had a break-down LOL.

Now I make sure to never leave them lying around.

Failed debugging...I broke two V6s and a V3, and reset a V4 trying to debug them. I have no idea how anyone succeeds with that. One of the V6s just completely blanked out and whenever I put a battery in it makes a horrible screechy noise. The other got an upside down screen and really glitchy buttons. The V3 now won't work unless the screen is pushed down so hard it makes my hand hurt. The V4 still works perfectly, but it did get reset. I was never really sad about any of them though...

When the V1 first came out I was OBSESSED. I had to have every color.

And I needed to know how they worked.

The mad scientist in me kicked in

I remember I had the white one and a baby blue one.

I had taken the baby blue one apart but forgot a screw or 2 and it wasn't secure enough when I "re assembled it" the rest of it got used up for parts I guess.

Once I got tired of tamagotchi I decided to donate a bunch of them to the local thrift shop, The didn't want a the lot of toys we had brought so my parent threw them out.

I can't believe I let those poor babies go in the garbage. I'm still full of regret today as it;s actually pretty depressing as a kid I could have been so heartless to my things.

As an adult now I wish I had them for nostalgia reasons.

When and if I ever have children I'll do my best to keep and preserve their unused toys for them in the future as I know the pain to not be able to go play with it again for the memories.

Failed debugging...I broke two V6s and a V3, and reset a V4 trying to debug them. I have no idea how anyone succeeds with that. One of the V6s just completely blanked out and whenever I put a battery in it makes a horrible screechy noise. The other got an upside down screen and really glitchy buttons. The V3 now won't work unless the screen is pushed down so hard it makes my hand hurt. The V4 still works perfectly, but it did get reset. I was never really sad about any of them though...
You should mail your tamagotchi`s to Bandai along with a note explaning what had happened. I am pretty sure they will give you new ones.

When the V1 first came out I was OBSESSED. I had to have every color.

And I needed to know how they worked.

The mad scientist in me kicked in

I remember I had the white one and a baby blue one.

I had taken the baby blue one apart but forgot a screw or 2 and it wasn't secure enough when I "re assembled it" the rest of it got used up for parts I guess.

Once I got tired of tamagotchi I decided to donate a bunch of them to the local thrift shop, The didn't want a the lot of toys we had brought so my parent threw them out.

I can't believe I let those poor babies go in the garbage. I'm still full of regret today as it;s actually pretty depressing as a kid I could have been so heartless to my things.

As an adult now I wish I had them for nostalgia reasons.

When and if I ever have children I'll do my best to keep and preserve their unused toys for them in the future as I know the pain to not be able to go play with it again for the memories.
Sorry you lost your tama`s :( Sometimes I can`t find a toy I really like ( like a certain littlest pet shop) and I pretty much never find it.

A small scratch on the silver paint border on my iD-L, its covered by my crochet cover, but it drives me insane just knowing it's there. I hate scratches, they annoy me to no end. :p

(Edit:typo)

My family's pet ferret once kidnapped one of my Tamagotchis. The ferret had a habit of stealing small objects and hiding them. One of my Tamas went missing. I looked all over for it and came up empty. Then one day the ferret came running through the living room with my Tamagotchi in her mouth. She also once tried to make off with my Yoda Furby. I was on the internet late one night when I heard Yoda go off in the other room. When I went to investigate I found the ferret had Yoda by the ear and was trying to drag him off. Yoda wasn't happy about being jerked around and was complaining the whole time. In the end, poor Yoda lost the tip of his ear. The ferret ripped the rubber skin off. Yoda had to wear a Band Aid from then on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back