TAMA CONNECTION KEY CHAINS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dayna27270

Reaction score
All the piccys of tamagotchi connections have the keychains with the lil ball things, but the tama i got had a keychain with a big ring on it and a diff sort of chain. Are lots of tamagotchis like this?

The Japanese, European and Asia-Pacific ones have the ball chain.

The American versions always have the better chain. I don't know why.

Same is true with the original run of Tamagotchis.

My first tamagotchi (US version) came with a ball chain, but the chain broke eventually. I definitely prefer the "normal" keychains that other US tamagotchis have because I don't have to worry about them breaking, etc. Plus, I think the normal chains look much better.

i wouldn't mind getting a tama with a ball chain, but they do break easily...

well... the key rings are alrite i guess :)

While I was shopping on eBay today I saw some v2 Connexions with the Keitai-style keychains (plastic loops, rather than ball-chains or regular keyrings). I think those loops are so snazzy and I'd love to have a v2 with one. Does it have to do with which country it's from? If so, which countries have the plastic loops instead of the metal chains?

I want one! :wacko:

My purple Tama V2 didn't even come with a chain, I got it from Tesco in England.. So I just used one of my old P2 tama chains :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back