Tamagotchi ID L E No one ever at Tama marche in Donut Park

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoKuchi

Reaction score
When I was on my first and second generation, I was able to go to tama marche and buy/sell stuff because tamagotchis would turn up there, but now, on my fourth generation a tamagotchi is NEVER there! This started on my third generation, I thought maybe it was just a problem with the gen I was on, but now on fourth, my tama just goes to the tama marche and looks left and right and starts crying because no one's there. This is only for the tama marche, pets do turn up when it's the times for pets, but on my third generation, when I had already got a pet, no one turned up at tama marche or just the play place thing at donut park. I've tried many times, and I've changed the time trying to get one to turn up... I'd understand if it was just a few times this happens, but there hasn't been anyone at donut park since my 2nd generation. Has this happened to anyone else? :(

-ChocoKuchi

Tama Marche is available only from 7AM - 10AM. Try visiting the park during those times.

Tama Marche is where you sell fruits or vegetables you've grown from seed. If you don't have any fruits or vegetables in your fridge, I think you'll not meet anyone at Tama Marche. You can find Tama Marche in the park from 7 AM - 9:59 AM.

The Flea Market is where you can sell items or buy an item on sale. You can find the Flea Market in the park from 3 PM - 4:59 PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back