Photo

Tamagotchi P's a step forward?

tamagotchi p pet
test
  • This topic is locked

Tamahaunter

• tamahaunter user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:51 PM ( #1 )

So I've been pondering the fact that tamagotchi p could be a step forward. Who knows the 2 other deco pins can lead to a tama docking station. Plugging in the tama and playing like that arcade in Japan. allowing you to do fun things create item's. Have a home tamagotchi in the station. Kinda like a smart hub computer that Bandai can send updates and news to it.

Replies

Views

Started

24 Nov 2012

Last Post

25 Nov 2012

ciara683

• ciara683 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:15 PM ( #2 )

There was all ready a "hub" to get and create items, it's called the tamagotchi station :)

Don't think it would work with the newer versions as it came out when the ID did.

Tamahaunter

• tamahaunter user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:05 PM ( #3 )

There was all ready a "hub" to get and create items, it's called the tamagotchi station :)

Don't think it would work with the newer versions as it came out when the ID did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNERyIzg7PM

I meant a smart hub of sorts like a small computer for tamas where you can update it if need be for newer tamas and basically have the functions of a tama home station, the tama arcade game where you plug your tama in japan, and a media hub where you can create your own sounds, wall papers, cloths, games and so on. When I say create such things I mean from ground up drawing or using templets to make new stuff.