Has anyone bought from Rakuten website?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamahaunter

Reaction score
I purchased another p the love melody set and secret notebook so I can stuff for my tamagotchi p. So I paid and wonder how long till I get a conformation of it? Like shipping and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Ratuken....I ordered some stuff from there and they said they'd send me an email shortly, but they never did... I don't really trust it. :/

Oh dear, I hope you haven't paid for it or anything (Hang on, didn't you just say you paid for it?)!

I haven't used that website before but from the sounds of it, what Eternal Mametchi Fan said doesn't mean good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Ratuken....I ordered some stuff from there and they said they'd send me an email shortly, but they never did... I don't really trust it. :/
I got an email from the seller merchan yesterday and I'm tracking the package. The seller on Taobao that is selling me the green p with melody deco had everything done yesterday except shipping, so I'll wait the shipping process should start soon for taobao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back