0 year old teenager?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple pyonkotchi

Reaction score
Ok, Everytime my Music Star evolves into a teen, they are at least 1 year old. But this time, when it evolved, it was still 0! XD

This is what happened: My tama left to start a new generation, and after I named her child, I paused it for a day. The next day, I played with it for an hour to become a toddler. After that, I made it sleep the rest of it's childhood. My mom paused him the next day because he was beeping. Anyway, I un-paused him later and made him sleep again (because he woke up), and then later he evolved into a teen! So i checked his stats, and he was still 0! XDD (uhh.. I hope that made sense XD)

Did anything I do with my tamagotchi make this happen? Is it a glitch? thanks! :)

I'm not exactly sure what did it. But playing around with the time to make your tamagotchi sleep always messes with the age a little.

It absolutely makes sense. Sometimes, especially if you pause it a lot, tamas will get wacky and the age and evolution will get out of sync. It's happened to me before, too. I've had adults at anywhere from 2 to almost 5 years old.

Sorry! Accidental double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pause your tama or you mess with the time your tama it will mess it up. Just give it a few hours unpaused (for hover long you paused it leave it unpaused) and I am pretty sure it will fix it.

This is an effect of pausing it, or downloading it. There is no way of fixing it, however I don't think the age would effect it.

A solution for the future would be not to pause it, but instead set the time to your Tamagotchi's bedtime when you leave it, so it sleeps when you are not using it rather then you pausing it.

Thanks! I always mess with the time, and my mom paused it for half a day, so that explains it :)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back