Dinkie Dino question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichiro.malfoy

Reaction score
This is my first Dinkie Dino in more than a decade...

Anyway, I'm trying to get the sound to turn off (because I work in a very quiet office) and the manual says press both left () buttons at the same time for more than 3 seconds to set the sounds to OFF. However it didn't work when I tried - I'm stuck in the game screen. The only thing happened was one of the icons on either left/right panel got selected and that's it.

However pressing Esc and Enter at the same time brings me to the adjust clock, which is exactly how it shows in the manual.

Am I missing something? (and yes, the Dinkie Dino I've got is legit)

Lol I remember having the problem the other way around with my Dinkie. The sound goes off but I couldn't get it to reset the time!

Doing the same as you said.

Lol I remember having the problem the other way around with my Dinkie. The sound goes off but I couldn't get it to reset the time!

Doing the same as you said.
Yup! I had/have the same issue as Stefke :) and I have two authentic dinkies...can turn the sound on and off...can't get the darn clock to reset.

Now you guys are scaring me about when I get my Dinkies and my Hitorikko--I hope they work! D:

LOL I wish I could trade with you guys... I don't mind setting the clock only once but if I can't turn off the sound, I couldn't play it while at work.

Maybe I'll just tab it up for now and play with it during the Holiday break instead.

EDIT: Got it to work after several finger-numbing tries :eek: it doesn't show any options, it just emits a very low beep indicating that the sound is off. *whew*!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back