Gender Bender?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
Me and two of my friends hatched our V4.5s together at lunch today, and one of my friends got a boy, or so we thought. It was the boy character you get when it hatches, but on the menu it says 'girl'! We connected and it still says girl, on hers and mine. What's wrong? O_O

Oh my gosh, wow! I kinda have to laugh..its a bit funny :D . But either way, I truly dont know what to do...This has never happened to me before except by debug, but only on my V2 I used to have. Uh, wow...xD

Maybe you two could try resetting ONLY if you want to. I think this MAY be the only solution..?

Either way, you should get her to let it grow up. See if it grows up either on the 'boy' side of the growth chart or the 'girl' side. DO NOT let her reset it if shes planning to. Get her to keep it until at least it becomes a TEENAGER.Thats when you can tell which growth chart it growing up on.

Hope I helped lol!

--tamagotchialice

So, I guess you have a girl now! Best to wait it out?

Just raise her/him until marriage (via the matchmaker). I wonder who the tama will marry using the matchmaker?

The glitch will probably go away once you marry off that Tama. If not, then you might have to reset it if you don't want the genders to be mixed up. :p :D

Equal rights for all Tamagotchi!

Well thats good it finally got straightened out xD

At least it says 'girl' on the menu and is a UraYoungVioletchi xDDDD

Has it gotten married yet? To what? xD

Looks like there could possibly a problem with the ROM. agaiin i said MAYBE, there is not guarantee. but if this happens to continue, you might wanna try a ROM test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back