Presents for v1 debug characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles11

Reaction score
Topic title edited to reflect new question:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/183457-presents-for-v1-debug-characters/#entry3200195

I'm looking for a list of the presents that each tamagotchi character receives via connecting. I can remember a few of them, such as Tarakotchi getting boots and a skateboard, but most of them are lost in my memory and I have searched all over the site and the rest of the Internet and I can't find such a list. Help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind - I found a list. BUT now I need to know if debug characters receive presents and if so, which ones?

Thanks for making this right. I wished I could have deleted the first post myself :p anyways, does anyone know if the debug characters can even get gifts? I've got a couple of v1s but I don't have them here to test out the theory. I mean I'm sure the normal obtainable characters can get them, but the special ones such as Bagatchi and Maikutchi? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't see why they couldn't, I mean all characters should be able to get gifts right?

Sure, but do they get the actual toys that can be played with? Like, do the debug characters recieve the ball, the skateboard, boots, pencil, etc that the regular tamas get? If nobody answers I'm going to go home and see if I can test it out.

I believe I have found the answer. I debugged one of my v1s and chose Bagatchi (the hamburger character) and connected it over and over again with one of my other v1s. They cannot receive presents in the form of toys as the regular characters can. However, they can receive food presents that none of the normal characters can. For example, Bagatchi eats a small hamburger for a meal and a little carton of fries for a snack. When connecting, it can receive presents of food that are the same foods they normally eat for meal and snack. I also tried this with Omuratchi (the one with the flag on its head) and it was also true there, my Memetchi on my other v1 gave him omelettes and milkshakes (its meal and snack foods.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back