V4.5 PC Pack?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaChaos

Reaction score
2lvznk8.jpg

I've searched all over Google and Youtube for any kind of info on the software that comes with the Pc Pack.

I literally could barely find anything..

All I know is that the microphone tree lets you communicate with your Tamagotchis.

I just won part of a PC pack in a lot of random Tama merch. Tree, software disk, and mousepad.

I was wondering if you need a v4.5 to use the software, or if the tree is just a holder for it that doubles as a microphone?

Also, how is the software? The features and whatnot?

Thank you in advance.

Last I knew, The tree was a holder of the tama. (and a Microphone) You can place any tama there... I think it was meant to look nice with a tama for display.

That's good to hear. I do not have a v4.5.

I thought it might've read the charater on the v4.5 and that would be the one you'd interact with on the computer.

My PC Pack arrived today.

I installed everything and it's all working fine.

Except the program doesn't recognize the microphone.

I cannot wake Kutchipatchi up. It'll error saying it cannot detect a good microphone, which is quite rediculous since my laptop has a perfectly working one built in AND the PC Pack Tree Mircophone works fine too.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software to no avail.

...At least some of the features works without use of a microphone.

*totally bummed out for not being able to "talk" to Tamagotchi*

Dumb question... But did you put it in the right hole? My old one doesn't work on my computer unless its in the correct hole. Like the mouse to the muse hole... Keyboard to the keyboard hole.

Yup, I made sure I did.

My laptop has a specific microphone jack.

The Tree works fine too. I tested it on a voice recording program I have installed.

I just don't see how the program wont recognize even the built in microphone..

What if you turned off the built in one? Maybe that would work because they might be competing. Not sure if that would work... You could try to reset your computer after installing. Many programs want you to restart after installations.

I didn't think of that. Thanks!

I shall try that immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back