My Tamagotchi V5.5 'crashes' when I try to connect with another Tamagotchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cieletchi

Reaction score
Hello Tamatalkies. :D

I have been trying to connect my V5.5 with another Tamagotchi, but it resets/crashes! :(

A couple weeks ago,I WAS going to debug it, but one of the screws was too tight, so I gave up. It accidentally turned off many times, and I think that's why it broke. :(

So what do I do? :huh:

Here's a helpful hint: If you don't want to break your Tamagotchi

don't even try opening it up, this is only recommended for the v5 and v5.5 from me because

I almost broke it when I tried (the circuit board).

You may have damaged the circuit board by scratching it or making a dent in it during the process.

Try tightening the screws (this is only if the screen goes blank or something really).

You could clean out your Tama with a tooth pick by getting rid of some gunk that's located on the circuit board (just be really careful though).

You mentioned you couldn't open a screw so maybe the last idea won't work.

Something is screwy with your Tama, you MIGHT be able to fix it.

Yep, when a V5 has a low battery, when you try to connect, it automatically goes to the download/reset menu to avoid stressing itself. Try changing the battery and seeing if that helps.

I doubt the failed debug has anything to do with it. Don't panic, your Tama is most likely fine. :)

The bad thing that happens with low batteries is this terrible, high pitched vibrate/buzz thing (don't even get me started), so what's happening instead is GOOD for your Tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back