Xbox 360 vs. PS3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi Foreva

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I know that the xbox 360 and ps3 are pretty similar

and i am looking to purchase one but I'm not sure which one

is better.

so which one do you thik is better? and why

and please don't get into a huge fight over this.

xbox360. i prefer its games. its cheaper and most ps3 games are crossplatform so theres a xbox version.

Oh man... That is a hard one.

I guess I would lean towards the PS3. They both seem pretty cool and both have their ups and downs. I still have my PS2 (first version, chunky) and I still love it.

I have a 360 and I got one as I preferred the games (fable, halo). It really depends what you wanna use it for, in my opinion the PS3 is a more fun based console where as the 360 leans more towards the hard core gamers.

They both have an element that makes you move like the Wii, 360 has Kinect and PS3 has playstation move.

Online gaming wise 360 you have to pay for PS3 is free

I had to make the same decision.

I went with Xbox 360 Slim cuz it was cheeper and there was a few Xbox exclusive games I really wanted.

Also, I have a PS1, PS2, and a PSP. I wanted to try something different.

I am happy with my choice.

It depends if you're on a budget or not and how much you like online play. I had the phat 360 and traded it in towards a brand new slim 360, which I then traded in for a slim PS3. Personally, I had a boatload of problems with the 360. Live would only connect with certain people and I was tired of paying for it if it wasn't going to work and the customer service was no help at all! The PS3 console in itself is expensive compared to the 360, but if you're big on online play, consider it a huge plus because you don't have to pay a monthly fee like the 360 requires you to do. Of course, you don't get certain games made by Microsoft and vice versa, but the PS3 was more worth it in my opinion - especially when you can download old PS1 games for around $6 as opposed to buying an old crappy disc that will run you a lot more $$$! Oh, and Playstation Home is pretty cool. I never liked the 360 avatars (they look too similar to Wii's!), but that's just my opinion! :p

SEGA DREAMCAST

Depends on what games you want.

When games are released on both platforms, the 360 version tends to be better (there are a few exceptions, Final Fantasy XIII springs to mind), but from what I've seen, PS3 tends to get better exclusives. You have to pay for online on the 360, but from what I've heard it's online is much better than the PS3's.

I'd personally go with PS3, but that might just be because it's the only one I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back