My Baby Bat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a video on it here:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

There's some information on it here (Virtual Pet Farm-KeyChain Pets web site): https://virtualpet.co...farm/farmk5.htm

My Baby Bat is also known as "Itty Bitty Bat." It has these functions: Food, Game, Study, PJs, Light, Cleaning, medicine.The following information about "My Baby Bat" was sent to us by one of our viewers:

I HAVE A ''MY BABY BAT''. YOU FEED HIM LEAVES AND WORMS. HIS GAME IS ''LEFT AND RIGHT''. HE LEARNS HOW TO READ AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM LOVE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAN HIS POOP OR ELSE HE'LL GET SICK AND THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO GIVE HIM A SHOT. AT NIGHT YOU HAVE TO PUT ON HIS PAJAMAS AND TURN OFF THE LIGHT WHEN HE FALLS ASLEEP. HE SLEEPS UPSIDE DOWN. I GOT IT AT ''LEARNING EXPRESS'' IN CALIFORNIA IN TORRANCE.

INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR BABY BAT ELECTRONIC PET

THIS ''ELECTRONIC PET'' IS A PRODUCT OF HIGH TECHNOLOGY. WITH YOUR LOVING CARE, A BABY BAT WILL HATCH FROM IT'S MOTHER YOUR CUTE LITTLE PET. IF IT IS IGNORED OR NOT WELL TAKEN CARE OF, IT WILL BECOME UPSET AND MAY EVEN GET SICK. IT CAN LIVE UP TO 99 YEARS(1 DAY OF YOUR TIME EQUALS 1 YEAR OF YOUR LIFE). IT'S LIFE SPAN DEPENDS ON HOW WELL YOU LOOK AFTER IT.

THERE ARE 10 DIFFERANT WAYS TO LOOK AFTER IT, SUCH AS FEEDING IT, PLAYING WITH IT, AND CLEANING IT. IT WILL GROW DAY BY DAY IF IT IS WELL LOOKED AFTER. ON THE OTHER HAND, IT WILL DIE IF IT IS NOT PROPERLY CARED FOR. IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT, IT WILL BECOME YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back