Japanese Tamagotchi Prices

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leishy

Reaction score
Does anyone know roughly the price for Devilgotchi's, EnTama's and other Japanese tamagotchi's in Yen? Because my brother is leaving for Japan tomorrow and I have asked him to bring me back a special Japanese tamagotchi and he said he might depending on the price.

Those vintage Tamagtchis (not including the EnTama) won't be available in an actual Japanese store since they don't

make them anymore. If your brother is lucky he may be able to find one from a collector over there but you can only really find them on eBay.

The ones you're most likely to find over there are the Tamagotchi P's and other colour versions such

as the iD L. The Devilgotchi is very expensive. In American US dollars they're around $200-$400.

The EnTama isn't that expensive, although I'm not sure if BanDai is still creating them.

I'm not very good when it comes to converting currency and I don't know if Google is accurate.

I live in Australia so 400 Australian dollars is: 34350.9200 yen.... Apparently...

I don't trust myself with converting money.

What you could also do is go on eBay, check the prices and convert them into what price it would be for in Japanese Yen.

Here's a website for converting the currency: https://www.currency-converter.com.au

Hope this helps!

Entamas probably are around 21$ I believe. More or less. I they still sell them, that is... e-tamago lately bit the dust.

The EnTama is no longer in production.

Your brother is unlikely to find any model other than the Tamagotchi Nano, Tamagotchi iD L, or Tamagotchi P's in a toy shop. He might be able to find some older models in a used toys store (such as Hobby Off.) If he's going to be there for a while (two weeks or more) and can read Japanese (or has a friend Japanese friend who can help), he could try looking for older models on auctions.yahoo.co.jp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back