Moshi Monsters- Lady Goo Goo has been replaced!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I heard from the Moshi Monsters Wiki, that Lady Ga Ga sued Moshi Monsters over a Moshling. Then after a while, the song "The Moshi Dance" as sung by Lady Goo Goo, was taken off of iTunes, and Lady Goo Goo wasn't being promoted anymore, so the creators of Moshi Monsters had to make changes, and replace Lady Goo Goo with Baby Rox, a new Glitzy BooHoo.

Here's Baby Rox's appearance:

225px-Baby_rox_preview_nopram.jpg

She almost looks like Lady Goo Goo, but with a purple bonnet, pink hair, blue pacifier, and a Rox bracelet around her right arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
After all this time, I thought Moshi Monsters had got away with naming their Moshling after a real pop star...although there isn't much of a change in appearance, just name.

Nope, Lady Ga Ga sued them and made them take off Lady Goo Goo, since it was actually her as a Moshling. I didn't notice that Lady Goo Goo was gone until now, but now I like Baby Rox instead. Baby Rox is sort of more cuter than Lady Goo Goo. But the craziest thing is, why did Lady Ga Ga sue Moshi for making a Moshling that looks like her???

How odd...I bet Mr. Moshi got into trouble. :eek: He should have asked her before making a Moshling of her. Maybe Lady Ga Ga really hates Moshi Monsters or something. :p

@EMF: He did, but the suing thing wasn't that severe, though, but, Lady GaGa forced them to take off "The Moshi Dance" because it had parts of Bad Romance in it. Then the Underground Disco still had Peppyrazzi, but it was replaced with Baby Rox. Even Missions 1 and 5 were changed. The title of Mission 1 wasn't changed, but the egg hatched into Baby Rox instead of Lady Goo Goo. Mission 5's storyline and title was changed. Mission 5's title was changed to Pop Goes the Boo Boo, since Lady Goo Goo wasn't being promoted anymore. The storyline is based on how Lady Goo Goo's voice was lost, but Baby Rox took Lady Goo Goo's place in that mission. Baby Rox is in the Moshling Zoo (Moshi Members Only feature in the website) in the Secrets category, as #102, where Lady Goo Goo used to be. They might have to use Baby Rox and remake "The Moshi Dance" again.

@tamatown123: She did take it seriously, just because they did something without her permission only one time! They might not do it again, but there are a few song artist parodies they did use WITH their permission:

Justin Bieber- Dustbin Beaver

Baby Rox- ???

Katy Perry- Katy Scary

Carly Rae Jepsen- Raarghly Rae Jepsen

Banana Montana- Hannah Montana

The Jonas Brothers- The Groanas Brothers

Taylor Swift- Taylor Miffed

Owl City- Growl City

Ellie Goulding- Elly Moldings

Raven Simon- Maven Singmoan

David Guetta- David Gooetta

Beyonce- Jeyonce

B.O.B- B.L.O.B

Drake- Lake

The Wanted- The Hated

Hayley Williams- Waley Sillyums

Nicki Minaj- Freaky Minaj

One Direction- Ten Direction

Avril Lavigne (Sorry if I spelled her last name wrong)- Avril LaScream

Brittany Spears- Broccoli Spears

49 Pence- 50 Cent

Zack Binspin- ???

Bobbi SingSong- ???

Messie J- Jessie J

Smelldele- Adele

Mariah Hairy- Mariah Carey

Scare Lloyd- Cher Lloyd

Zero Perfection- ??? (Don't know who it actually is)

Maroon 5- Marooned Five

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back