Photo
- - - - -

Need Help Identifying These...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Midorime

• midorime user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:31 AM ( #1 )

I caved and bought this lot of pets (plus another lot from this same seller) because a lot of them intrigued me. But I don't know what some of them are....

http://www.ebay.com/...cvip=true&rt=nc

What are the two kitty paw pets? They look the same except for different patterns, so either maybe it's the same pet which came with different calico shells, or they're a set?

What pet is the one in the lower right, the pink one?

The others I already know, the Gyaoppi duck, dinkie dino, yuki penguin, pocket biscuit, Hello Kitty (that's the one where you adjust it's weight, right?), and the two 'My Ducks.' I will keep a few of these depending on if they work, but I looked all over and I can't seem to find what the others are. Anyone have any idea? Might sell them if they're not what I'm looking for in a pet that I would like.

Edited by Midorime, 02 December 2012 - 11:32 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

02 Dec 2012

Last Post

02 Dec 2012

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:20 PM ( #2 )

Kitty paws are either Nano puppy or nano kitty replicas OR gyaoppis.

Pink one in the right bottom corner is really hard to see...either a gyaoppi dino or could be a my baby which is like a nano baby.

BTW that seller quickly lowers prices so if no one bids on something she/he listed the first time they usually immediately cut it down $10 so if you see something you like but don't like the price just wait for him/her to re list.

Edited by WhiteClaw84, 02 December 2012 - 12:34 PM.

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:39 PM ( #3 )

Ah okay, thanks. And yeah, i snagged 4 Yuki Penguins from him in a set for only $20. I thought this set was decent to get because I can resell stuff individually. Was afraid that others would bid or something. If he was to relist it and lower the price, I might had had competition more than likely.

Here's hoping they all work, too.