Tamagotchi IDL seals/stickers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Triciagps

Reaction score
I have a hanikamitchi in my tamagotchi IDL and it became an adult mametchi I saw a guide to get mametchi's happy seals/sticker first was the bread at the bakery and he was doing a happy dance with music the second one is the crown I bought a crown for him to wear and he did his dance again third one is when he played with his test tube toy dancing again the forth I had to wait 48hours for it and I got is in the end he did his dance and it show all four happy seals/stickers I heard people say once you collected all the seals or sticker you can unlock locations but I don't have any so can you all help me cheack what do I get when I have all the seals/stickers thank you

Triciagps

I am not a new owner I have all the tamagotchi including the very old tranparent one is just that I am only new to this site and the tamagotchi IDL IS NEW TO ME

After you have 4 characters that have collected all 4 happy stamps, you will be able to access new places.

In other words, do the same to the next 3 generations you raise.

Thank you

I did as you told and for the next 4 generation I get all four happy stamps for all but I still disney get it

😞My tama did not get anything when I earned all the happy stamps for all my 4 generations helpme

Last edited by a moderator:
What generation are you on now, and what stage is it in?

Go to the fourth icon (door). Scroll down past the sixth option, "omiai party" (aka date place) and you'll find that instead of just having a bunch of question marks on the third screen in the travel destination list, there will be another location, Henshin Jo. If you open Henshin Jo and your character is an adult and has what they need to become a Henshin Jo character, they will be able to transform into something else (if you select the first option when asked).

See this topic for more information on the iD L.

So when you get all 4 happy seals for your 4th generation, something special doesn't automatically come, it's displayed on the door list.

and the reason this is in "help for new tamagotchi pet owners" is that it is help with a NEW iD L. It's not meant to insult your intelligence. ;)

Triciagps said:
I did as you told and for the next 4 generation I get all four happy stamps for all but I still disney get it
If you raised the same adult more than once, it counts as just one. You need to raise four different adults to tamatomo level.

It's not the number of generations you've raised, it's the number of unique adults you've raised to tamatomo level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back