Tama-gos won't marry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Khipmunk♥

Reaction score
My friend and I are trying to marry our two tama gos. Mine is a chamametchi and is 7 years old, hers is a gozarutchi and is 6 years old. They have 4 smiley faces in the friendship icon. We are trying to connect the two in order for them to marry. We click the visit option and they just go to a Christmas tree and sit and watch it. Then they kissed and left! What's going on? We married them before but this never happened. Thanks in advance!

change the dates to some one that isnt a holiday and connect a few more time.s

So we tried it but they still won't marry!!! We have changed it to various months and all they do is visit like normal. Are we doing something wrong??

My little sister has a Tama-Go, but we cant connect and marry them b/c I dont have a Tama-Go...yet :D

But maybe try connecting them like crazy, and MAYBE eventually they'll marry 0.0

The season or month does not effect the marrying, they will fall in love eventually if you just have some patience :p

Yep, give them time to fall in love. Connect them a BUNCH of times, then try it again. They'll marry eventually (they even marry in a church, it's so cute!)

6 is usually the marrying age, but it can sometimes be a little older. If it's a whole lot of time, then maybe you should start worrying.

Ah, the age isn't a problem, it's the friendship meter. The meter has to have a least two grinning faces like this :D instead of just faces like this :) So, connect a lot more and they will eventually marry! It takes a long time with me, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back